General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

? 2015 Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question ? 2015 Monte Carlo ?

I was doing my usual bing search for 2015 Monte Carlo and came across this. Im not to sure how credible the website is but it sure gets me excited. Anyhoo enjoy

The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro and Monte Carlo - Latest News of the Auto Industry - New Cars for 2013

Last edited by Space; 06-23-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: To add ? & 2015 Monte Carlo...Thanks Dean 4 posting/sharing
Old 06-23-2012, 12:07 AM

boy oh boy i sure do hope this is true. though i have seen alot of "future monte carlo concepts" i like the way it looks if there going for the future look though I do love the roar and body style of the older models. If they start selling them again its a start and even if the next isnt perfect, at least there back on the market for new ideas...not gonna lie if they look like that im probably gonna get one

Old 06-23-2012, 12:09 AM

though will it be rear wheel

Old 06-23-2012, 12:18 AM

I think the article said something about the camaro and monte being similar only differing in the style. Also I would probably be first in line to get one!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

It's missing all the signature lines and whatnot but damit my 01 will be payed off by then i'll wait a year and picked up a lowmile used one and drive the hell out of it!

Old 06-23-2012, 01:49 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

This is the car that is slated to be the next Monte?

It's known as a Holden Coupe 60.

It will be interesting to see what differentiates the Monte from it. Not a whole lot changed from the Holden Monaro to the Pontiac GTO...

Old 06-23-2012, 02:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well i haven't heard of this one yet. So maybe..... Being holden based i think it would be rwd

Old 06-23-2012, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by 14DMN
I was doing my usual bing search for 2015 Monte Carlo and came across this. Im not to sure how credible the website is but it sure gets me excited. Anyhoo enjoy

Hi `Dean, thanks for finding/posting/sharing
There has been many projections on a future Monte Carlo, but it's great to see another one in a credible auto web link
<H1 class=h1-underline>The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro and Monte Carlo

<!--Widget Area: [Content Item] Above ~~~ --><!--Widget Area: [Content Item] Left ~~~ -->

<!-- id="content-item-left" --><!--Widget Area: [Content Item] Right ~~~ --><!--The content itself ~~~ -->
    We Look At Some Fast Future Plans for 2015 Chevrolet Camaro and Monte Carlo

It looks as though Chevrolet 2015 is going to be redesigning the Camaro with more focus on efficiency which usually sounds like the death of the muscle car. But Chevy may play it smart and do what any rational company would do in order to save a staple for American muscle. The most obvious change up for the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro is weight reduction as the vehicle is no light weight and can use a little diet and exercise. We see the board is going forth with the initiative to try and drop anywhere from 400 to 750 pounds from the 2015 Mustang. For his been working with DuPont in order to come up with composite and carbon composite material in order to give the vehicle the structural rigidity it needs as well as improvement and lighten up the overall weight. Just by doing this vehicle will accelerate faster, handled better, and stop quicker not to mention better gas mileage. So it looks like Chevrolet will be focusing in on going about doing the same thing that 2015 Camaro. With Café standards rising we see our manufacturers getting nervous as they need to up the average of the efficiency with their vehicles yet if they kill the speed then they will kill off the customers. Chevrolet also asked to decide whether to keep the retro styling that is selling the Camaro right now.

2015 Chevrolet Camaro and 2015 Monte Carlo

So looks like 2015 Chevrolet might take the best route and offer two sports cars being the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro as well as a 2015 Monte Carlo. Both of these will be sharing the Holden chassis as well as similar powertrains but it looks as though the 2015 Monte Carlo will be going for a much more modern take on sports cars while the 2015 Camaro offers the retro styling. If Chevrolet can do this they should benefit from many sales. It looks as though the 2015 Camaro SS as well as the 2015 Monte Carlo SS will both share a similar direct injected V-8 to be found on the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. There’s no word on whether Chevrolet is working on Turbo forced induction for these engines were not but we should see either six or eight speed automatic transmissions becoming available and fuel efficiency around 35 miles per gallon.

What Should Chevrolet do with the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro and Monte Carlo?

</H1>

"Now I lay me down 2 sleep, I pray to GM to make our dreams of a new Monte Carlo come `true" `amen

p.s. Santa, I've been a good boy this year ~> So far (LOL)

Old 06-23-2012, 06:41 AM
    Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
    Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
    5 Year Member
    3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ok I am saving up my allowance for this!
    I WANT it

That Monte is hot!

Old 06-23-2012, 07:37 AM
    THE JUDGE
    Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
    Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
    10 Year Member

Hopefully this happens and I hope Chevy doesn't mess up the design and keeps the heritage of the Monte - hence the knight's crest and script lettering.

Quick Reply: ? 2015 Monte Carlo ?