General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ? : )

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 04:26 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ? : )

[align=center][/color]WTF[/font][/align][align=center]What the `Freak ?[/align][align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ?[/size][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Amusement [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In my constant search to find subjects of interest to post on the MCF[/align][align=center]I found the below link for the 09 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. WoW[/size][/align][align=center](I think some people are on drugs : ) lol, `ok a lot of people [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[blockquote]
The popular 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo is fast and luxurious with many added features this year. With the fuzzy dice online 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS accessory for sale, there's plenty of ways to individualize your Monte Carlo[/blockquote]

[ul][*]To get a free 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo price quote and locate this vehicle in your area [*][font="geneva, arial, helvetica, san-serif"]For 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo insurance rates in your area
[/ul][/align][align=center][:-]Click on the below link to get information on the[/align][align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo [/size][/align][align=center][size=4][size=2](Oh, Have a few drinks, or fire one `up : ) [8D]4-Sure)
[:-]
[/align][align=center]http://www.top100musclecarsites.com/...nte-Carlo.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Posted for amusement purpose only[/align][align=center]Working 7 nights a week is gett`in 2 me 4-Sure[/align][align=center][color=#0000ff][size=3]Wish the reader a `Happy[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Default RE: 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ? : )

[align=center]Warning[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]You just can`t `Believe everything you read/find[/align][align=center]on the WorldWide Web 4-Sure or posted by KidSpace : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo - New 2009 2008 Monte Carlo Trims at .... [/align]
View all new 2009 2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo trims at InternetAutoGuide.com; research each new Monte Carlo model with professional reviews, free pricing, ...
www.internetautoguide.com/new-cars/03-int/chevro... - 55k - Similar pages
http://www.internetautoguide.com/new...rlo/index.html
[align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS accessory [/align]
Find 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo info and assistance. Get the latest 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo specs, photos, and price quotes online.
www.top100musclecarsites.com/Chevrolet-Monte-Car... - 27k - Similar pages
http://www.top100musclecarsites.com/...nte-Carlo.html
[align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo - New 2008 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ... [/align]
Get detailed information on new Chevrolet Monte Carlo cars including car prices, Chevrolet Monte Carlo pictures, expert car reviews and more - Motor Trend ...
www.motortrend.com/new_cars/04/chevrolet/monte_c... - 72k - Similar pages
http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/0...rlo/index.html
[align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo performance review [/align]
The 2008 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo offers most sophisticated driving experience on the road today.The new 2008 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo features a ...
www.123carlinks.com/chevrolet_monte_carlo.php - 21k - Similar pages
http://www.123carlinks.com/chevrolet_monte_carlo.php
[align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Review Featuring SS Parts, Access... [/align]
The muscle car still lives in the 2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo: read about the Mlnte Carlo's performance and handling.
www.wheelsdirect2u.com/chevrolet-monte-carlo.htm - 9k - Similar pages
http://www.wheelsdirect2u.com/chevrolet-monte-carlo.htm
[align=center]2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Review Pricing [/align]
Automotive directory for pricing, reviews, car sites, magazines and other auto related sites - Chevrolet Monte Carlo Review - Chevrolet Monte Carlo Pricing!
www.allautoreviews.com/auto_reviews/chevrolet/ch... - 71k - Similar pages

There R `alien being on Planet `Earth
4-$ure

Old 11-07-2008, 05:33 AM

[align=center]Hey `KidSpace[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]One of my first acts will be to declare you a alien `being,[/align][align=center]and whoever posted the above links on the 2009 Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]DOPE[/align][align=center]Your Choice[/align][align=center]It`s a free country I will legalize `pot & tax it & pay off[/align][align=center]our massive debts. When things get bad in your `life you can[/align][align=center]go out & purchase your Obama-nator `Smokes.[/align][align=center]Fire one `up & our World will look better![/align][align=center][:-]What a country [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and your`Space [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space, Stop drink'in so much Coffee[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`amen[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-07-2008, 06:06 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Drug Rehab Drug Rehabilitation Drug Addiction Treatment Prog... [/align][align=center]Drug rehab and drug rehabilitation treatment centers are listed here in an easy to use searchable directory. All of the nations best drug rehab treatment ...
www.drug-rehabs.com/ - 52k - Similar pages

Drug Use on the MCF is a violation!!

on the MCF
Go`in 4 a drive later in my 2009 Monte Carlo SS
[:-][/align][align=center]

Above posted for humor only.
Please don`t do drugs & drive `ok.[/align][align=center]Get `High on `Life [8D]
I must go now & rest
[:-]

Wish the reader a `Happy in their `Space
EnJoy your `Now

[/align]

Old 11-07-2008, 11:15 AM

The Voters in Massachusetts passed a new Law whereby possession of up to one-ounce of Pot is decriminalized.
You just get a ticket.
Hundred bucks.
Not arrested and booked and the bust go on your Record.
That and the first Black Man ever elected President.
Not bad for one election!

Old 11-07-2008, 11:51 AM
rj
15 Year Member

A 2009 Monte? SWEET!!!!

Where can we get one?

Rick, we could go 1,000 rounds about this. You posting 1st black prez, me posting he's not black.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:34 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

A 2009 Monte? SWEET!!!!

Where can we get one?

Rick, we could go 1,000 rounds about this. You posting 1st black prez, me posting he's not black.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I was taught, & believe that a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character, their actions. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don`t know who would want the job as leader/commander in chief of the United States of America.[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center]I wish our new president the best, and I shall support our new president. I pray that he surrounds himself with competent/experience personnel, and leads our Country by example, and not by force. But I also believe that force must be used against those that are hurting others, and for[/align][align=center]protecting our nation.[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center]I also believe that the USA should get it own house in order, before we go to other countries and assist/tell them how to get their`s in order.[/align][align=center]______________________________________________[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]R.J., According to the links above, you can buy a [/align][align=center]new 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Click their links : )[/align][align=center]They will sell you anything, and make you believe[/align][align=center]it`s a new 09 Monte [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If there is a 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, it is one of[/align][align=center]the best kept secrets, but maybe they are just selling[/align][align=center]2009 Montes to `dopers [8D],and telling them they got a new[/align][align=center]2009 Monte Carlo ? WoW...What a Country : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Rick, are they selling any 2009 Chevy Monte Carlo`s[/align][align=center]to the `Stoner`s in your State ? lol[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your contributions to this thread,[/align][align=center]and to the MCF.[/align][align=center][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=crossbonesgif.gif][sm=devilangel.gif][/align][align=center]Wish all a fun `Happy WeekEnd : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Is anyone going out in search of a baggie, or a 09 Monte ?[/align][align=center][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=devilangel.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][/align][align=center]"Be Happy to `be free to `be"[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][:-]BONUS [:-][/align][align=center][align=center][:-]Below Pic is updated several times a day [:-][/align][align=center]It's what's happening here..Some good days, & some bad days.[/align][align=center][sm=hiya.gif][sm=signs007.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=shades.gif][sm=signs003.gif][sm=hiya.gif][/align][align=center][:-]* Camera hit by lightning, being repaired [:-][/align][align=center][:-]Look....there's Kid`Space [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Gone Fish`in 4 Dinner [/align][/align]

Old 11-07-2008, 05:40 PM

ORIGINAL: KidSpace
[align=center]I was taught, & believe that a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character, their actions. [/align]
And that's a good view, I was taught the same way. Aren't you aliens green skinned?

I've seen some part sites that list the Monte Carlo up to the 2009 model years, but they never have anything and I just laugh at the people to lazy to keep their sites up to date.

Old 11-08-2008, 05:05 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: God_Bot

ORIGINAL: KidSpace
[/align][align=center]I was taught, & believe that a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character, their actions. [/align][align=center]
And that`s a good view, I was taught the same way. Arent you aliens green skinned?

I`ve seen some part sites that list the Monte Carlo up to the 2009 model years, but they never have anything and I just laugh at the people to lazy to keep their sites up to date
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ _________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL `Garrett,[/align][align=center]It depends on what planet you came from (lol), we come in many different colors : )[/align][align=center]Like the aliens from a Red Planet are `Red : )[/align][align=center]I dont know my mother, but my grandfather told me that she was human, but[/align][align=center]my father (I never met him) was from another planet : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We came in Peace[/align][align=center]We all like the earth vessel the Chevy Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Intelligent Human Beings Believe [/align][align=center]and `if you dont, you should : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Beam me `up Scotty [/align][align=center]Yes `Cort, we believe that the US Automakers Leaders[/align][align=center]have been on some heavy `drugs 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]If the US Taxpayers don`t bail them out, there might not be[/align][align=center]any more Big `3 [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Yes, we are working on Importing our Space Vehicles[/align][align=center]to Planet `Earth. Our Vehicles are powered by Green Plants : )[/align][align=center]They run @ HIGH SPEED : ), but they are very powerful &[/align][align=center]hard to control.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are working on future models for Planet Earth.[/align][align=center]We are not lazy beings. We work 7/24, It`s our mission.[/align][align=center]~ The fastest & the Best ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We wish all MCF Members a Safe/Happy `Journey[/align][align=center]in your American/Canadian Built Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Now[/align][align=center]4-Sure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: 2009 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ? : )