General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

2000-07 Monte voted one of the ugliest of the decade.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 09:02 AM

Well, they must be drunk or something because everywhere I go, I get comments on it because its looks. Hell, one of my managers at work is obsessed with it. Every time I talk to him, he's always telling me how much he loves it, and he tells everyone else how much he loves it .

Old 08-15-2010, 09:56 AM

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous.
Also, I am NOT particularly fond of yellow cars, but the yellow Monte looks real frickin good. It would actually be my preferred color to have on a Monte Carlo next to black. It just looks right.

And one more thing, the "bow tie eyes" just looks extremely cool.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:07 AM

Investigation has reveal that the writer/creator of
this poll and it's voting member's were heavy
drug users 4-Sure

*Every behavior in which an organism engages involves information from the primary senses, such as vision, hearing (audition), and touch. A number of drugs of abuse alter sensory information. Mind-altering drugs can also influence perception of time, thinking, behavior, and mood. Often abusers of these drugs experience severe depression, anxiety, paranoia, confusion, and terror and
when they vote in a poll, they have no idea what they
are voting on LOL

Is it blurry 4 U 2 ? LOL

Attached Thumbnails 2000-07 Monte voted one of the ugliest of the decade.-top-ten-ugly-cars-decade-6-monte-carlo-lg.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010, 11:36 AM

lol even blurry, its still badass. now we just need chevy to stop popping pills and getting high and make another monte carlo. camaro is nice but def not worthy of replacing the knight we all know and love.

Old 08-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Default ugly mc

Yeah.....that's just a absolutely ugly car. I won't even use my regular font that I use to post this message to voice my opinion....... I mean look at this thing.....\/

It's just hideous. I would never own one......

....NOT !..........
I get sooo many compliments on my car and admiration from other show car entrants that I'm really impressed with what I have. The other MC's that are on here are just as equally nice if not better...... "LuLu" .... "Precious" ...... "Blazed SS" ....... RJ's Stable
and all the rest.......

Old 08-16-2010, 10:37 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by tranquiljoe
I was on Comcast home page and they had some kind of poll or whatever, and according to them the 2007 Monte Carlo was one of the ugliest cars of the decade (#6 to be exact). They said 07's but they all pretty much look the same, (00-07). Where do they come up with this ****. I didn't realize that there were people out there that viewed Monte's as ugly.

So they mean my '06 is ugly too.

They can kiss my SS for all I care!!!

Old 08-16-2010, 10:45 AM

....You tell'em `R.J.....
Some people are just jealous & envy others that have worked to get their dream rides...

They are also the ones that pull next to your car & bang your door, or take their keys a scratch your paint : (

There seems to be more people that are disrespectful of other people property.....If they can't have something nice, they don't want others to have something nice, so they hurt with their words, or their actions....They strike out and cause damage........We shall ban 2gether and put them all into a cage where they need to be reprogrammed : ) Retaught: Right from Wrong......

Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I guess the people who did this poll are Prius lovers Bwahhhhhh!

Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 AM

..LoL `Amy, and yes they also grow their own plants & Smoke them, I `think LOL

No ~>4-Sure : )

Old 08-16-2010, 11:06 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I guess the people who did this poll are Prius lovers Bwahhhhhh!
I'll bet their "OTHER" car is a FoFo. (Furd Focus)

LOL

Quick Reply: 2000-07 Monte voted one of the ugliest of the decade.