General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

06/07 Monte Carlo - GM's Redheaded Stepchild

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Default RE: 06/07 Monte Carlo - GM's Redheaded Stepchild

Yea what did he do, have daddy pay for his diploma from YALE? I don't buy that either...that he graduated on his own.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: cain45

Yea what did he do, have daddy pay for his diploma from YALE? I don't buy that either...that he graduated on his own.
LOL! I must be in denial than because I could swear that I don't have "Bush Derangement Syndrome."

Old 12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Dave, Dave, Dave... W shouldn't have won the first time, in fact, he didn't by popular vote (hanging chads or not), and is only the second president to win by the EC. Second time, he was running off the WAR of TERRORISM... I bet most that voted for him then could have taken back their votes (wanta bet on that).

Yes our IDIOT President has a BA (in History) fromYale, and the most laughable MBA fromHarvard. SERIOUSLY, keeping a straight face... You think our Pot Smoking, Cocaine sniffing, whiskey sucking, ***** chasing party-boy Bush made it through HARVARD Business School in 2-Years without someone twisting the arms off the University? Seriously... MONEY & POWER talks!!! If George W Bush earned those degrees on his own, I would KISS YOUR BARE ASRE on the 50-Yard line at the Super Bowl. I would LOVE to see GWB take an IQ-test 110-118 (at best).

Old 12-12-2007, 06:37 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You guys never heard "Red on the head a fire in bed."
A buddy taught me that years ago. And I made the mistake of mouthing it infront of my parents one day.

Did I mention my mother is a red head? (stop laughing)

Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

Dave, Dave, Dave... W shouldn't have won the first time, in fact, he didn't by popular vote (hanging chads or not), and is only the second president to win by the EC. Second time, he was running off the WAR of TERRORISM... I bet most that voted for him then could have taken back their votes (wanta bet on that).

Yes our IDIOT President has a BA (in History) fromYale, and the most laughable MBA fromHarvard. SERIOUSLY, keeping a straight face... You think our Pot Smoking, Cocaine sniffing, whiskey sucking, ***** chasing party-boy Bush made it through HARVARD Business School in 2-Years without someone twisting the arms off the University? Seriously... MONEY & POWER talks!!! If George W Bush earned those degrees on his own, I would KISS YOUR BARE ASRE on the 50-Yard line at the Super Bowl. I would LOVE to see GWB take an IQ-test 110-118 (at best).

Sorry people, but I've been fortunate enough to live on both sides of the fence.

I used to bea Democrat, but now I am a republican.

I used to be a shame-filled Catholic, I am now a forgiven Protestant proud to have the Protestand work ethic.

As a Democratic, I would sit on my behind and wait for something to go wrong so that I could say, "I told you so!"

I am now very proud of our president for taking a proactive stance so that my family could live free of the fear of being killed by these fundamental whackos.

I am very sorry for those that have lost their lives in this endeavor and I would pray for them daily.

I like this side of better, the people are more genuine here.

Anyways, I know I can't change anyones mind, just like in 12-steps, only your "higher power" can do that...so thanks for reading.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:22 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ANY sitting President would have done the same:

I am now very proud of our president for taking a proactive stance so that my family could live free of the fear of being killed by these fundamental whackos.

I think it's laughable to say or think otherwise. You stand a better chance of getting offed by an American psycho at your local mall than of the terrorists doing it. Any President worth a damn would have attacked Afghanistan/Pakistan after what happened on9/11. Most would have even succeeded in getting those responsible. Where in the world are Osama and his boys, anyway?
Now Iraq, that's a whole different story. Be that as it may, though, seriously, why would ANYBODY post pictures of that guy in a car forum? I mean, do you have pictures of him on your bedroom walls?
Do you also have pictures on the wall of the original cut and run President (Reagan, Ronald, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be...rracks_bombing),
who should have addressed the problem back then?

Really, I don't care if you are a Republican or a Democrat, but I would say we, the little guys, are screwed regardless of who controls the White House or Congress. They (the politicians) are firmly in the back pockets of big business.
We have nobody in sight who has the interests of America and/or Americans as their top priorities. It's all about making more money, no matter how many people get screwed over or killed. Money can't buy happiness or sanity. If it did, I would go and buy acouple of casesat the corner store.

All that being said, I had to laugh out loud at your comments, RJ. Thanks.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Sorry people, but I've been fortunate enough to live on both sides of the fence.

Me too!

I used to bea Democrat, but now I am a republican.

Ah, I was a Democrat that became a Republican, that has since became an Indepedent.

I used to be a shame-filled Catholic, I am now a forgiven Protestant proud to have the Protestand work ethic.

Me too!

As a Democratic, I would sit on my behind and wait for something to go wrong so that I could say, "I told you so!"

Not me... I have always been active in politics (Federal, State, and Community)

Not me...I am embrassed by our president!!! His actions to get Osama was noteworthy... but after that... pure p-i-s-s for brains!!!

I am very sorry for those that have lost their lives in this endeavor and I would pray for them daily.

Me too! But I DO pray for them daily!

I like this side of better, the people are more genuine here.

Yeah... Ok... Sure...

Anyways, I know I can't change anyone's mind, just like in 12-steps, only your "higher power" can do that...so thanks for reading.
Yep...sounds like a republican... which by definition is: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:54 PM

Reminds me of a joke Craig. Kinda belated, but always funny.

Q: Why is Halloween a Democrat's favorite holiday?

A: It is about people dressed up like people they aren't, knocking on doors of people they don't know, asking for stuff they didn't earn.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Photobucket

LOL... I like that!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hhehehehe... I think the same could be said for Kerry.... his wife had all the money. and about not finding bin-Laden.... well, the President doesn't go over there himself, or train the men who go. It would take years to train better people, and America is in such an uproar about sending more troops over there. so whats the deal? what gives?

Teh Americna Revolution was only supported by 17% of Americans.. thats it, of those, 5% participated. Was it the right thing to do? The public isn't always right, thats my point here. Popular opinion is not always the right thing to do.

Quick Reply: 06/07 Monte Carlo - GM's Redheaded Stepchild