General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

~80 pics of awesome cars, installs, and a real NASCAR

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
1 Year Member
Default ~80 pics of awesome cars, installs, and a real NASCAR

Hi yall.

I got around to uploading the best of the past year of my car audio excursions. There are so many incredible cars and installs that I thought I would share with you guys. Even if you're not into audio, I suggest taking a look, because these are truly remarkable, things you really don't see anywhere else. Best of all, most of these are done by regular joes like you and me.

Also, there's a bad **** custom NASCAR in my second album that may interest some of yall.

Album 1 (starts on pg 3)
Album 2

Let me know what you think!

Here's a teaser...

Old 11-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice Pic's , I like the red stripe near the bottom of your Monte..

Here's a Pic of my Monte with red stripe.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:45 PM
1 Year Member

Thanks. I think it breaks up the blackness of the car. Is yours vinyl or did you paint it?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by milrlyt
Thanks. I think it breaks up the blackness of the car. Is yours vinyl or did you paint it?
Cal custom stripe tape.. ,Thought about painting but if I didn't like it I would had to repaint with tape you just remove if you don't like it.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Great pics

Old 11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
1 Year Member

Hopefully I'll be going again this coming March. Anyone who is in the Daytona area March 1st-2nd should stop by Ocean Center (I think). It's way better in person.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Hopefully I'll be going again this coming March. Anyone who is in the Daytona area March 1st-2nd should stop by Ocean Center (I think). It's way better in person.

I hope the below infor helps those member's that may be interested in the below event (s)
The 27th annual Spring Break Nationals

March 2nd – 3rd, 2013
In 2013 attendees will once again rush the stage.

Daytona Beach, FL (10.08.12) – SBN EXPO Group LLC, producers of the annual Spring Break Nationals, is pleased to announce dates for their 27th Mobile Electronics Expo, Car Show and Soundoff Competition. The event location remains at the Ocean Center 101 North Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach. SBN 27 will take place on March 2nd – 3rd, 2013 a strategic timeframe between the Daytona 500 Race and Bike Weeks when Daytona buzzes with revelers who fall into the 12Volt industry’s expanded demographics. Enthusiasts and Soundoff / Car Show competitors won‘t have to wait as long for the SBN experience and with this advanced notice, will allow them to plan their vacation and time off to attend.
Paul Papadeas

“Emails come in with great suggestions and our phone lines are lit up with calls from spectators, competitors and exhibitors”, says event founder Paul Papadeas, “all asking for 2013 dates. There has been a tremendous buzz since last March regarding next year’s event. To know that so many are attached to SBN is a humbling experience. I suppose after 26 years of successful events, a foothold occurs and we take pride in being one of our industry’s institutions”
The first company to inquire was last year’s SBN Gigawatt Presenting Sponsor, Scosche Industries. “We are excited to show at SBN again” says Scosche Trade Show Coordinator Jonathan Grantham, “It’s great to be able to see so many Dealers on a direct basis and simultaneously incorporate a large group of consumers in the mix. This enables us to network directly with these people and introduce them to our well-diversified line of products. We register their feedback as it assists us in releasing the best and most desirable products our company can offer”.
This 2012 file photo shows a portion of the crowd in the main hall at the Ocean Center.

“SBN 27 will feature several new exhibitors along with many familiar faces” says Papadeas, “The plan is to escalate the free dealer educational seminars to larger groups while continuing to present the fee-based hands-on advanced trainings such as the Ramsey Consulting Group conducts. These smaller classrooms provide better focus and attendees take home more applicable knowledge with increased retentivity because of it”. Todd Ramsey cites “We had several more attendees than we expected last year at SBN which proves that retailers see the value of their investment in training sessions getting an immediate return on that investment to advance their businesses”.
The 12VInsider.com will sponsor a Dealer Only round-table with a focus on the “real” problems that our industry’s independent retailers face. Free consumer seminars will be in order again as well. Last year at SBN Alpine and German Maestro conducted consumer seminars to further consumer awareness. A limited number of factories with the best proposed topics for consumers will have the NO COST advantage of holding brand specific sessions at SBN.
In 2013 Sound Offs will also be a major attraction.

Customary for this, the ‘World’s Most Famous Soundoff’, will be triple point Soundoff competitions for the MECA, dB Drag Racing and IASCA associations. Another benefit will be booth discounts for industry membership in, not only IASCA but in MERA as well. “I feel it’s long overdue that companies be recognized for their support of associations that work hard to further the industry” says Papadeas.

For more information about the 27th annual Spring Break Nationals please contactinfo@sbnexpo.com or visit www.springbreaknationals.com. For competitor information please contact the IASCA office atmemberservices@iasca.com or 386 322 1551. Ramsey Consulting Group can be contacted at by visiting www.ramseyconsultinggroup.com and Scosche’s product line-up can be seen on www.scosche.com. For more information on the dealer only web forum, please visit www.12vinsider.com.

Related posts:

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Great Pics !!

Old 11-12-2012, 12:04 PM
1 Year Member

Thanks Space for the info!

I seriously recommend anyone to attend. It's a blast. If it helps you guys, there's a bikini contest too lol.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM

Thanks Space for the info!

I seriously recommend anyone to attend. It's a blast. If it helps you guys, there's a bikini contest too lol.

^ Your Welcome, Spring Break is Wild @ Daytona Beach 4-Sure... I'd love to attend, but it's to far `off for me to plan with so many other things filling up my time/life...+ I'd have 2 get a new bikini 2 (LOL) ~> LOL
LOL, that's a great promotion statement LOL Hey Guys "There's going to be a bikini contest If you don't like the sounds, you might enjoy the looks (LOL) That's a good one 4-Sure Are you gettt'in paid to promote ? LOL...Any pictures from last year LOL?

Thanks for your thread & activity to the MCF 4-Real
I hope that some of our member's can attend....I think it's a great investment 4-`Fun.....Entertainment !!!!! WoW

Quick Reply: ~80 pics of awesome cars, installs, and a real NASCAR