General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.
View Poll Results: A poll
14 - 26
21.74%
27 - 39
56.52%
40 - 55
8.70%
over 55
8.70%
All ages
4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

~ What Age was the Monte Carlo DeSigned 2 Attract ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ What Age was the Monte Carlo DeSigned 2 Attract ?

[align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]Many of my friends call my Monte an Old persons car. What do you think ?[/align][align=center]I don't think it is, but when I do see Monte Carlo's on the roads, the driver[/align][align=center]is usually over 30 + , but maybe it's because Florida has a lot of older[/align][align=center]drivers...? .[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know that I drive my Monte slower, then I did in my Honda VTEC, but in my [/align][align=center]Honda, I had to be in the high Rev Zone to get any power. In my Monte, there's Power any time : ) It's also, because I can't afford to lose my license againor pay even[/align][align=center]higher insurance or get cancelled : ) I haven't seen anyone under 21 driv'in a Monte[/align][align=center]in my area... and I don't think it's an old man car : )[/align][align=center]I think Chevy built 3 models of the Montefor all age groups : )[/align][align=center]Ls - Lt's - SS[/align][align=center]Thanks for posting your thoughts...My gang will be look'in at the answers[/align][align=center]that are posted. Thank You in advance for your participation.[/align][align=center]`Crazy Space : )[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

[/align][align=center]Please click below link& post a thank you to our Mod's[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_31589/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You ![/align]

Old 04-14-2007, 09:47 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ What Age was the Monte DeSigned 2 Attract ?

I know when I was a teenager I liked them.

What does this say about me?
1. I was an old guy in a kids body?
2. I'm mature. (not likely)
3. I've got good taste?
4. My tastes are ahead of their time.
5. I have no clue what I'm doing?

Old 04-14-2007, 09:53 PM

ORIGINAL: rj
I know when I was a teenager I liked them.

What does this say about me?
1. I was an old guy in a kids body?
2. I'm mature. (not likely)
3. I've got good taste?
4. My tastes are ahead of their time.
5. I have no clue what I'm doing?
RJ LOL>>>LOL
I wish U could hear the laugher here @ my crib (home: )
Thanks 4 your post.
`Space & Beach Bum's

Old 04-14-2007, 11:06 PM

I would agree with space any time i see some one in a monte carlo it is always an older person. but then anythime i see a supercharged version it is an even older person like a grandpa or grandma.

but a car is what you make it i am 17 and would not want any other car and i think that i am going to have this car until it falls apart or dies.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:11 AM

I'm sixteen with a 97 ls. Nothing to fancy, but all around, a great reliable car. I get comments on it from people I know all the time, so I think it might be designed for younger, to middle aged people.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

when i was about 18 and looking @ buying i wanted a monte...they were only brand new then though..and i couldn't afford the insurance and the payments together working @ a grocery store @ the time...so i got my truck...glad i did that...had fun with the truck..but then found this awesome monte and working @ the store i could afford insurance and payments...but car is paid off..so i dont have to worry about that...

i think its just the price of the cars when they're new you dont see many younger kids driving them..a used one is affordable...but a brand new one would be very hard to swing...

Old 04-15-2007, 10:30 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: noob

I'm sixteen with a 97 ls. Nothing to fancy, but all around, a great reliable car. I get comments on it from people I know all the time, so I think it might be designed for younger, to middle aged people.
[/align][align=center]Hi `Zane & Welcome 2 the MCF [/align][align=center]Thanks 4 mak'in your first post on this Topic : )[/align][align=center]Post some pic's of your 97 LS &[/align][align=center]tell us about it.[/align][align=center]Look 4-ward 2 your future post.[/align][align=center]Safe/Fun miles in your Monte[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-16-2007, 08:46 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We went to Wally World last evening to pick up a couple of things.

I was parking and noticed a real nice '03-05 Monte setting nearby so I parked close to it. Nice car.

As I was climbing out (I had my dad'd truck) the owner came out and got in. Some old guy probably 50 or so.

I told him, "Nice car." but he snubbed me. Didn't even acknowledge I said anything. Little did he knowhe snubber a brother Monte owner.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: ~ What Age was the Monte Carlo DeSigned 2 Attract ?

Space, I would say 27-55 would be the most accurate. We are talking about mostly NASCAR fans and their age group.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Default RE: ~ What Age was the Monte Carlo DeSigned 2 Attract ?

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Space, I would say 27-55 would be the most accurate. We are talking about mostly NASCAR fans and their age group.
Thanks GP `Dave & Members 4 your post & feedback.
I guess I'll have to put my Monte in storage 4 `bout 7 yrs : )

Quick Reply: ~ What Age was the Monte Carlo DeSigned 2 Attract ?