General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

~ MISSING MCF Members ~

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ MISSING MCF Members ~

[align=center]Missing[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd ? (I sure hope he finishes his projects/inventory/family obligations, & makes a post : )[/align][align=center]Moderator SoCalSS ? ( I hope he didn't have 2 go back to the Middle East)[/align][align=center]RevItUpFaster ? (hope he's out driv'in his Silverado : )[/align][align=center]HyberFox `Ian ? Canada ?[/align][align=center]Solara Slayer ? ( I pray that GP`Dave isn't close 2 the East LA fires)[/align][align=center]It's just isn't the same without seeing `Mod Wiz Kidd online.[/align][align=center](That store inventory sure is tak'in a long time : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's please keep good thoughts/prayers[/align][align=center]for Monte Carlo Members, families, people[/align][align=center]in California area fires.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If you think things are bad in your life, just watch the[/align][align=center]news : ( When I think I'm having a bad day, I listen to the[/align][align=center]World news [X(], and I am thankful to just `be & be able[/align][align=center]to work for want I need, want, desire. So many can't : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In just a few months Atlanta, Ga will be out of water : ([/align][align=center]How are they going to keep their Monte Carlo's clean. [/align][align=center]I pray that they get a lot of rain.[/align][align=center]What are you doing to make it a better/safer World ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Default RE: ~ MISSING MCF Members ~

Wow space just saw that you sold your monte...I'm shocked! I hope you stick around, this place would defenitely not be the same if you went missing.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

The news I've seen about Atlanta's water problem, said that one of the lakes they get their water from now has less than 40 days of water left. Then the lake goes completely dry. I forget the name of it. It also sparked debate in the US federal government over a national water policy. States that border any of the great lakes are opposing it. They're worried that the great lakes will be siphoned dry as well. A report I saw on local news claims the great lakes are about a foot lower than last year. This is causing shipping difficulties. Shipping companies are having to make more frequent trips with lighter loads because of low water levels.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:49 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Atlanta's water problem is probably corrilated to the number of cars stolen there every year?

Old 10-22-2007, 09:28 PM

Where is the post that Space sold his Monte? And Y?

Old 10-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: cain45

Where is the post that Space sold his Monte? And Y?
Click the link.

https://montecarloforum.com/m_55874/tm.htm

Old 10-23-2007, 04:50 AM

2004 Dale Jr. Edition Supercharged SS
WoW Lou -Taz- Great new `Sig

Old 10-23-2007, 10:14 AM

Thanks for the concern Space dood. I'm still around, and trying to keep up to date as to whats going on with the forum. And yes...I have been tied up getting the new Silverado all set up. Just had a Magnaflow muffler system installed.

Don't know what happend to the Wiz Kid, haven't seen much from him at all. Hope everything is OK with him.

Hope everything is fine with you, and youhave gotten over the loss of the Monte, but I'm sure it won't be long and you will have another. Hang in there.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:22 AM

Hi Bill, ~RevItUpFaster ~
Thanks for your post, & letting us know you are `ok : )
You will have to post pic's of your new Silverado + a sound clip with those
new Manaflows would be a big plus.
Look forward to your future post.
Peace/Happiness

Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Space, I am completely surrounded by 15 or more different fires. The ashes are horrible to breath. Thanks for caring.

Quick Reply: ~ MISSING MCF Members ~