General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

* * Update your Photo Gallery * *

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default * * Update your Photo Gallery * *

[align=center]MCF Gallery Update[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. Update your Gallery[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](There are 898 photos, 154 albums inthe MCFgallery). [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. Clean Up your Monte Carlo, & take some pictures[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]3. Post them, & share them with the Members[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. Show your Pride in your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5. Is your Monte Carlo a future Winner in the[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Contest ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]6. Don't Procrastinate....Get out there, & Get it done [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all want to see YOUR Monte Carlo [/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=hail.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [sm=Flahssssss.gif] [/align][align=center][:-]Click below to vote on the proposed rules for Monte Carlo of the Month [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_42140/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for being an active/contributing member to the MCF.[/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Default RE: * * Update your Photo Gallery * *

How to post Picture's by Moderator `Mickey
[:-]Click below link [:-]

Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 AM

[align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]Member's, Please post/share the Photo sites[/align][align=center]that you know[/align][align=center]are `free to hostMCF membersphoto's.[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

http://www.cardomain.com/MakeModel/C...onte%2520Carlo[/align][/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 08:00 AM

[align=center]NEW MCF MEMBERS[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When you see the picture of a camera[/align][align=center]under a member's name, you can click `it[/align][align=center]to viewthat member's Monte Carlo Gallery.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on Camera[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

[hr]

[align=center]MCF Shortcuts[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Also, if you want 2 view a member's Profile,[/align][align=center]just click on the members screen name, and it[/align][align=center]will take you to their profile.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I click on everything, just to see where it takes me [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 08:51 AM

I'd like to file a complaint with the MCF Police for `Mouse Abuse! [:@]
That darn `Space won't keep your fingers `off me.
I wish he would go back to play'in, with his own `Mouse : )
and give us a Freak'in Break

Old 07-10-2007, 02:33 PM

Mr. Space
I will work on that this week end.......
Wife and I are thinking about taking a trip this week end.....
Good reason to clean the car....
I hate taking trips in a dirty car....

A CLEAN MONTE IS A HAPPY MONTE

Old 07-10-2007, 04:16 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]MCF Gallery Update[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. Update your Gallery[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](There are 898 photos, 154 albums inthe MCFgallery). [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. Clean Up your Monte Carlo, & take some pictures[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]3. Post them, & share them with the Members[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. Show your Pride in your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5. Is your Monte Carlo a future Winner in the[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Contest ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]6. Don't Procrastinate....Get out there, & Get it done [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all want to see YOUR Monte Carlo [/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif] [sm=hail.gif] [sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [sm=Flahssssss.gif] [/align][align=center][:-]Click below to vote on the proposed rules for Monte Carlo of the Month [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_42140/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for being an active/contributing member to the MCF.[/align]

I can't. I've tried uploading more photos. It says there isn't room.
[sm=badidea.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 PM

Space, I'm corn-fuzed (its an Iowan thing)

How did you get your car to have the brake lights off, when the engine was on? My car constantly runs the low-lights in the brake housing, no matter what, when the engine is on....

I guess I'm assuming that your engine is on because I can see the fog on the tailpipes... wait.... There is no way Florida gets cold enough to see exhaust fog.... u photo chop that in there or something?

Old 07-11-2007, 02:20 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: FlynhghR

Space, I'm corn-fuzed (its an Iowan thing)

I guess I'm assuming that your engine is on because I can see the fog on the tailpipes... wait.... There is no way Florida gets cold enough to see exhaust fog.... u photo chop that in there or something?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Mike, yes it does get cold in the winter months of [/align][align=center]Florida. Several days it get's below freezing.[/align][align=center]And yes, there is (exhaust fog : ), coming from the[/align][align=center]exhaust. It's even snowed in Florida.[/align][align=center]Do a Google Search....Snow in FL : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

How did you get your car to have the brake lights off, when the engine was on? My car constantly runs the low-lights in the brake housing, no matter what, when the engine is on....

Even if you turn the headlight switch to turn them off?