Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

Will this work for my car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 04:18 PM
1 Year Member
Default Will this work for my car?

Found this while looking at stuff for my car. will this work or not? (I have a 3500 V6)
Stage 2 Performance Package for 3100/3400/3500 Engines - Milzy Motorsports

Old 08-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You would be better off getting a 2006 or 2007 with a V8 .Or a2004 or 2005 with a3.8 with a supercharger , Have you ever put the heads on a v6 that is sideways in the car or try to install a cam with the engine in the car not fun. sorry for being down on this I work as a Automotive Technician an I don't like installing a cam with the engine in the car..I would pull the engine.

Old 08-21-2014, 05:34 PM

Ok red man I got a few honest questions for you......

1. Do honestly have the budget for modifying your car or are you only asking multiple questions just so you try and make yourself feel more accepted in the forum?

2. Many and I mean many people here have already informed you for what you are seeking performance wise out of your car isn't cheap and all including me have suggested you go with an SS and get it over with.

3. With all the threads you have started you could've searched a little, all the questions you asked have already been answered here and all within less than two years ago.

4. On your newbie thread you mentioned you are only 15 years old, A. How are you getting all this money to modify something you can't even legally use yet (and leaf holy you can't hold a job in for you're age) and B. Do you actually know your car yet, do you know how it performs? It has plenty of power for a armature driver to keep them happy for a few years.

5. You know before you ask a silly question on the forum, (and we already see you don't even search any subject in here prior to you starting a new thread) try and google the title of you're thread, 99% of the time it will refer you back to this site and to an leafy existing thread and 90% of the time that question has already been answered 50,000 times already.

6. You say you want to modify your car yet you been on here a few months and have you yet posted a thread about a new upgrade you've done to you're car, so have you done anything to you're car since you joined MCF?

I'm not here to attack you and I don't think I am but do honestly answer these questions.... And for the last time don't bother upgrading what you already have just go and buy an SS and get it over with.

Ps. Do you even know how to change the oil on you're car? Just wondering.

Last edited by Habbibie; 08-21-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:46 PM

Ignor the "leafy" word please for some reason my phone won't stop auto correcting me for what I actually do want to say b

Old 08-21-2014, 06:24 PM
1 Year Member

Sorry if i made you angry with so many thread posts lately... I've saved up money over a long time for when i do get my car and just wanted to get more performance out of it. My uncle sold it to me from his used car lot and I feel like a cant trade it in for another because I dont want to get rid of it. I can change oil btw... Already have 2 mods for it. I guess I should just wait until im a lot older to start turning it into a real performance car. I just love my car and im still learning..

Old 08-21-2014, 06:27 PM
1 Year Member

Btw already posted threads about what i have done to it. I did do search the stuff before i posted but i still had unanswered questions about things.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey red nice ride man, that's how I felt about mine and I've been adding stuff to it for over 6 years now, it's now my fulltime hobby when I'm not at work... Don't listen to the other guy, as he doesn't even drive an ss, and your car bone stock would dust his.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:45 PM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03vaderSS
Hey red nice ride man, that's how I felt about mine and I've been adding stuff to it for over 6 years now, it's now my fulltime hobby when I'm not at work... Don't listen to the other guy, as he doesn't even drive an ss, and your car bone stock would dust his.
Thanks Ever since I was born ive loved cars and now that I got my own I really want to keep it in great shape. Thanks for the help!

Old 08-21-2014, 07:40 PM

Easy there guys I honestly wasn't mad, I'm kinda confused on all his recent threads, he wants to swap to a v8 then he says he's joking yet he still started a thread about it. Then he wants to turbo it and then decides he doesn't, then he goes back to and wants to just modify his 3500 and the cycle repeats.... I bet his next thread title was going to be """can I swap a series II 3800 sc into my 06 or. 3800 II NA and turbo that instead?"""

Who wants to take me on that bet?

Old 08-21-2014, 07:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Guys, guys guys.

This isn't how we are on the forum.

OP has a love for his car, and is asking questions. It's cool! If you are tired of seeing some posts, just don't reply.

I don't mind answering the same things over and over again. Some people just gotta know!

OP, I wouldn't bother with that package from Milzy. You have a good idea with a custom turbo set-up. Just keep saving up your money for that goal, it's an awesome goal, and a good idea

Quick Reply: Will this work for my car?