Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

7th Gen ('06-'07): Rad replacement

Old 08-12-2017, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Rad replacement

Hey everyone long time no visit! So a little while back my wife and I hit a Black Bear . It messed up the bumper and caused a leak in the radiator.

I've been doing some looking around and on CarID.com there is a ton of options from OEM to aftermarket. They are all in similar price range... just wondering if anyone has preference over OEM?

**Side note
The Bear didn't survive everyone if the vehicle was okay just a little shaken up

Old 08-16-2017, 05:29 PM

OEM is always best but usually more expensive. Last month I replaced one in my 2003 with a Spectra brand and it seemed to be high quality and even included a plastic tool to remove the tranny lines from the radiator. And it was about half the price of the ACdelco on ebay.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.