Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

Cartuning Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
Default Cartuning Turbo Kit

Worth the 3000 dollars or what anyone have first hand experience with this system ?

Old 02-01-2007, 03:51 AM
Default RE: Cartuning Turbo Kit

I think it would be,
I keep telling folks im willing to allow us here as a group to use my car as a tester for it.
Just send in some cash for me to use for buying it. Im willing to put it on and dovument it the etier way and i would even be willing to sacrifice my time test driving it so tha ti could make sure it was a streeetabele car after wards

Old 02-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

haha mikey i like that idea ill be avalible for testing on my monte too

Old 02-01-2007, 07:13 PM

well i figure it is the least i could do for my frends here. I would hate for any of the nice folks get this and not like it. So if i offer up my car for testing then they can see if it is really wah thtey want or not.
I take donations of anny nomination over 5.00$$ us.
jsut let me knwo when ya want my pay pal info so you can send it to me LOL

Old 04-26-2007, 09:12 PM

Hey guys... I bought my kit from cartuning..... I had a terrible experience. Kevin (the owner) is not the best person to trust on. As soon as I paid for the turbo he said he had everything in stock and 2 days later I called and he said my kit was already shipped. A week later, I called him wondering why I didn't have no confirmation numbers for the shipping. He said that they had 2 foot of snow in Ontario therefore UPS stop all their deliveries (kinda sounded like bullcrap to me...) It's almost impossible to get a hold of him. Finally, three weeks later my kit got home. For my surprise, when I opened my kit my PCM was missing. I got really mad and called him almost going off (IT TOOK ME2 DAYS TO GET A HOLD OF HIM AFTER ALL THIS HAPPENED). A week later my PCM got home... Anyways... the whole point is, he can be a liar so be aware of this and make sure that he is really sending you the stuff... I wouldn't buy again from him... I'd rather go to thezzperformance.com guys and buy my stuff from them... matter of fact thats where I'll be buying my forged pistons and connecting rods next summer... I hate if this dissapoints you just like it did to me, but I figured that it's better to know the reality.

Check my pics and you may get an idea of what the kit (non-intercooled) looks like

Old 04-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: mickey

I think it would be,
I keep telling folks im willing to allow us here as a group to use my car as a tester for it.
Just send in some cash for me to use for buying it. Im willing to put it on and dovument it the etier way and i would even be willing to sacrifice my time test driving it so tha ti could make sure it was a streeetabele car after wards
lol..yah me too! we'll set up a mickey and wiz kidd fund hehe

my car could be turbo charged and supercharged hmmmm**drools*** lol jk...

Old 04-27-2007, 05:42 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! what about me?

Old 04-28-2007, 01:22 PM

oh sure you jump in now. Im the O.G. Mouse on this one LOL

Old 04-29-2007, 12:30 AM

Since I have the SuperCharger setup already I decided not to go the turbo route. It would have cost more than $5000 to go that route and I've heard from multiple members on other forums that the aftermarket turbos just aren't as reliable as the Eaton Blowers.

I'm just dropping to a 3.25 pulley and stopping there.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:01 AM

but see with me i dont have either so it is not to big of a diffrence to go with the turbo or the blower either way is going to be a healthy bill

Quick Reply: Cartuning Turbo Kit