Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

zymol

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Default zymol

looking for a new product for cleaning the monte,i see this zymol looks like a great product plus very expensive (hopefully worth it) for their best stuff.like 30.00 dollers for leather conditioner.has anybody use this stuff.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Default RE: zymol

Haven't used it, I wouldn't bother, if you look at the bottle it's made by Turtle wax...

Old 04-19-2007, 01:06 PM

I've been using Meguires NXT Generation wax since it came out and it is great! Leaves a great shine, dries clear and doesn't leave any dust behind. I've gotten several comments on how great the finish looks too.

For the leather, I use Lexol cleaner and conditioner. It's a really thick spray that leaves the leather soft and well protected. Smells good too.

Old 04-19-2007, 09:47 PM

I disagree...TRY IT

I used it last fall on my car and the shine is still incredible. Its the best wax that I have ever used. I got lucky and got it for like $12 also

Old 04-21-2007, 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: jay26

looking for a new product for cleaning the monte,i see this zymol looks like a great product plus very expensive (hopefully worth it) for their best stuff.like 30.00 dollers for leather conditioner.has anybody use this stuff.
What stuff are you talking about? Zymol has products that range from being sold in bulk at Costco to being ordered online for over $160 for a little jar of wax. The only Zymol product I've ever used is the cleaner wax which can be found at your local autopart store or at Costco. At costco you can get two for the price of one.

The stuff is nice! It smells wonderful and leaves behind a nice glossy shine that is adequately durable. Just make sure you don't put it on too heavy or it can be a paint to buff off, it'll also dust alot more too.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Yellow_Monte

I disagree...TRY IT

I used it last fall on my car and the shine is still incredible. Its the best wax that I have ever used. I got lucky and got it for like $12 also
I've been seeing quite a bit of price difference as well. Can you post a link to what you get?