Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

My Chrysler Sebring 3stage buff and rims

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
Cool My Chrysler Sebring 3stage buff and rims

Hey guys this is my/wife's car. Im driving it until i get my MC fixed. But its starting to get nice out again and since im driving it. Why not?

Again this is a wash and a 3 stage buff using, Compound, Polish, and Finishing wax. Professional Products. Exept the rims. The rim polish with some black magic Ti. that i had laying around.

Forgot to add 2hr job form wash to wax

Lucky tho because just as i got the camara it started to rain.....again.

Last edited by gothkid; 04-04-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 PM

No direct sun/flash shots?

Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

you have 4 garages??? wow i wish you are closer to me i would have you buff my car RIGHT now.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member

lol no i live in a apt complex. No direct sun light because of the current cloud cover. I think there was a small flash.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:52 PM

hey how do you like those tires???

did you drive the car b4 and after they were installed?

i had the regular goodyear ls i think on there when i got my monte and the ride was really smooth, but i would spin/chirp my tires non stop, so i got those. no i have no problem with spinning , maybe the ocasional chirp when i floor it, but the ride quality is different.

its not bad at all, just like i can feel bumps more.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member

Rides smooth and its really good in the rain. This car dosnt have that much power to spin the tires lol. Its got the 2.4 4cly in it.

As for driving it b4. We bought the car with these tires. There a good quite tire, and do great in all seasons.

And feeling bump is normal in my MC i felt all the bump to lol. Im guessing it comes with the sport car.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:23 PM

The only thing I can see that's killing your details is not giving the wheel wells any attention. You should get a slim scrub brush that you can use to scrub them and then you can dress them with your tire dressing of choice. It would take your details to the next level!

Old 04-05-2010, 02:24 AM

I would remove the nasty dealer sticker.

Actually- I think it would look even better with all the emblems on the trunk removed, there's a lot of stuff on there.

edit- I bet those doors suck for dings too, there doesn't seem to be any type of bumper at all (unless you removed it).

Last edited by bumpin96monte; 04-05-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:46 PM

Looks good , i second the removal of decals/emblems.

I tried to keep mine clean, but man black is hard to keep clean specially with all of the pollen around

Old 04-07-2010, 10:12 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 04MonteLS
The only thing I can see that's killing your details is not giving the wheel wells any attention. You should get a slim scrub brush that you can use to scrub them and then you can dress them with your tire dressing of choice. It would take your details to the next level!
Well the tires would be shinny but it rained the day b4 and the day b4 is when i buffed and waxed it.

When i took the photo i just finished polishing the rims and exhaust tip

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte
I would remove the nasty dealer sticker.

Actually- I think it would look even better with all the emblems on the trunk removed, there's a lot of stuff on there.

edit- I bet those doors suck for dings too, there doesn't seem to be any type of bumper at all (unless you removed it).
I plan on takin off the dealer sticker next time i buff it. Because i am gonna use a rubber wheel to take off the sticker, and that woulda wrecked the buff job.

As for debadging i really want to but the wife likes it just that way it is.

Quick Reply: My Chrysler Sebring 3stage buff and rims