Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

monte SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Default monte SS

well guys i have bin noticing on some montes they have the side skirts or ground effects whatever you want to call it i was just ondering do they come in some kind of package from chevy....don't really want to buy them from there but if i have to i will do you guys know of any links to buy these its a kit what goes around the hole monte just a little peice like on the dale jr. editions the have black ones around the bottom and if im right some yellow montes have grey around the bottom and red ones to

Old 05-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Default RE: monte SS

I believe this is the high sport appearance package. However, what I don't know is if the high sport appearance package by default also comes with the "pace car spoiler" and/or if you can get it seperately. The spoiler is easy to find seperately.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would suggest maybe checking out some various junkyards, ebay, classified ads on various Monte Carlo sites, etc. You may be able to get all the pieces you need cheaper than buying new from the dealer. You might have to get a piece or two at a time from different places though. The ground effects your looking for are the same from years 2000-2005.

You also may want to check out various aftermarket body kits. You may find a kit that's very similar to what your looking for.

Old 06-01-2008, 01:58 AM

yes this the"high sport" appearance package and the do come with the pace car spoiler my ? is how do i paint it (its the grey one) and i want it repainted the same color or corvette red "victory red" does it need to be primed?