Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Eagle 1 Wax

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Default Eagle 1 Wax

Anybody ever use the Eagle 1 Nano Wax?
Isit any good?

Old 10-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Default RE: Eagle 1 Wax

Hi Mark - Pops -
I really like Eagle One products. I've waxed a lot of cars/boats/
SUV's/bikes, and for the $ dollars $, Eagle One in #1,
but lately, there are several great products out.
I thought you may enjoy the below site.
Entertaining read/article/experience
Good Luck on your Choice.
Let us know what you use on your awesome SS : )
[:-]

Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 PM

SpaceRider: Thanks for the Link Very Interesting.
I have been using Eagle 1 Wet Look for Years I guess They Don't Make it Anymore, So Now I Have to Find Something Different.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:30 PM

[align=center]Hi Pops,[/align][align=center]You can still get it online, or through Eagle One Site.[/align][align=center]Got to keep your awesome SS look'in Good.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Featured Item

Eagle One 2089618 Wax As-U-Dry
(In stock)
[/align]Spray on wet car, wipe off, you're done Dries to a lustrous shine More carnauba for longer lasting protection New formula last three times longer 18 o... More at Amazon

[/align]
[/align][/align]
[/align][align=center]Click on below link to order : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www4.shopping.com/xGS-Eagle%20One%20Wet%20Wax%20As%20U%20Dry%2018oz;jses sionid=C5C58D9D3CFA289564CCB72D4FFAAA65?redir=1&am p;CLT=XPO1&BSC=1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]or click the Eagle One site[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.eagleone.com/pages/aboutus.asp[/align][align=center]

Wax As-U-Dry®

[/align][align=center]This simple spray-on wax makes it easier than ever to get that just hand-waxed look. Wax your car as you dry it!Buy Now! >[/align]

Old 10-11-2007, 02:32 PM

[align=center]
Wax As-U-Dry®

New, improved formula — now with anti-corrosion protection and a longer lasting shine without all the effort. [/align][ul][*][align=center]Spray on wet car, wipe off, you’re done [/align][*][align=center]Dries to a lustrous shine [/align][*][align=center]New formula last three times longer [/align][*][align=center]More carnauba for longer lasting protection [/align][/ul][align=center]

Hit the road faster with Wax As-U-Dry. Just spray on a wet car, wipe off and you’re left with a lustrous shine and a lot more time on your hands. Our new formulation has twice the carnauba for longer-lasting protection. Plus, anti-corrosion technology protects your paint from damaging corrosive elements. Wax As-U-Dry — it’s the easiest way to wax your car. Can be used on a wet or dry surface.

[/align]

[/align][ol][*][align=center]Wash car with Eagle One Car Wash or Bucket-Freeâ„¢ Car Wash. [/align][*][align=center]Rinse and leave car wet. [/align][*][align=center]Shake bottle of Wax As-U-Dry then spray sparingly onto your wet car. [/align][*][align=center]Dry with chamois or clean towel. [/align][/ol][align=center]Note: Only a few sprays per panel/section is necessary to provide quick wax protection and shine. In warm weather, apply Wax As-U-Dry one panel/section at a time.

For Best Results: Eagle One recommends washing your car with Eagle One Car Wash away from heat and direct sunlight. Apply Wax As-U-Dry in a shaded area. [/align]

Q. Is it safe to use Wax As-U-Dry (WAUD) on my windows, trim, and wheels?

A. WAUD can be used on all exterior surfaces with no adverse affects.

Q. Will WAUD leave a white residue on my moldings and in the seams of my car?

A. Unlike conventional waxes or polishes, WAUD leaves no powder residue behind.

Q. I used WAUD and when I finished wiping I noticed there was streaking. Did I do something wrong?

A. Streaking from using WAUD occurs for two reasons. One is overuse of the product. It only takes about two squirts per panel. The other reason is that the surface was too hot or in the sun and dried prematurely.

Q. How do I remove the streaking from using too much WAUD?

A. A clean damp rag will remove the streaking from overuse.

Q. Is WAUD a direct replacement for my once-a-year waxing?

A. While WAUD is a great product, we recommend you still apply a high-quality wax on a regular basis. A good rule of thumb is once a season! However, WAUD will keep your wax job glossy and add an extra layer of protection each time you use it.
[/align]

Submit a Testimonial

[size=4]I have tried your wax as u dry, and what a magnificant product. I had been a strict user of Mother's products, but have been using alot of your products and will never go back. Keep up the good work.

MikeP.—Texa

Old 10-11-2007, 03:50 PM

I used the wet&dry from eagle one but i used the Mequiar's nxt wax. They seem to work together real good,It keeps a wet look to it all times.Everyone has there own ideas what works so each to there own.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I completely love it.

It gives the car a show room shine for months.

It leave no white residue.

And no matter what other MCFers say about "nano" being a gimick, they haven't tried it.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:40 AM

Thanks All for the info. Since I have used Eagle 1 products in the past Iam going to give the Eagle 1 Nano A try.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: pops

Anybody ever use the Eagle 1 Nano Wax?
Isit any good?

I've used it, didn't find it to be anything special. For the price, I'd much rather use DuraGloss #105. Not only is it more durable, it also wins out in ease of use, cleaning ability, gloss, and depth. And you can use it in direct sunlight with no ill affects and it's just as easy as if you were in the shade.

Old 10-13-2007, 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

I've used it, didn't find it to be anything special. For the price, I'd much rather use DuraGloss #105. Not only is it more durable, it also wins out in ease of use, cleaning ability, gloss, and depth. And you can use it in direct sunlight with no ill affects and it's just as easy as if you were in the shade.
Hi Rich, It's good to see our Master MCF Detailer online.
Thanks for your post on DuraGLoss : )
Wish you a `Happy,
`Space

Quick Reply: Eagle 1 Wax