Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

cleaning car out

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005
Default cleaning car out

Over winter break i wanted to get my car all nice and clean on the inside since i couldnt get the outside clean. I took out the seats, just two bolts in the back then an strange tilting of the seats gets them out and then cleaned out the inside carpet and touched up my blueness

[IMG]local://upfiles/160/ADDC9F33D7FD49B69321473E558F219E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Default RE: cleaning car out

looking good.
i hope that when i get back i can find a cheap beater car so i have one i can drive to and from work etc... then i can park the monte for a while and keep some of the miles off of it. but also then i can do the interioer the way i really want to and also paint it etc... but then it can be protected int he gradge till i want to pull it out to drive.
I fi didnt need a truck i would look in to a older monte carlo and find me a nice 4th gen or 3rd gen car to use as a daily driver.

I hope ya clear coated the crap out of your council on the sides to keep it from being rubbed off

Old 02-27-2007, 12:35 AM

Anyone know what it's like to remove the seats on an 06 w/power drivers seat? I've been wanting to do a good detail, and maybe some lighting, so any advise would be appreciated.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:03 AM

i can almost bet it is something like what ours are to ge tthe seats out.
but you should beabel to get under there and see all the bolts. as for the poawer part of it it is just a plug under there that you unplug, it should have enough extra to pull it out some so that you can disconnect it easily