Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Body Kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Default RE: Body Kits

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: StaleAle

Ok.... so I may get some backlash for this one but IMHO that body kit does not look good. The rivets look bad and the spoiler looks like it was built for a moon landing or something. I say........ Lower the car with no body kit at all. Just my .02
....Because it is supposed to look like a NASCAR MONTE CARLO!!!
I understand that, and that's cool. Still not diggin' the spoiler though. I do like the front clip alot, and for more reasons than one I'm not liking the fact that the rear sits higher, although it does look good.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:25 PM

Yah I know but dare I say............. I am a F-1 fan not a NASCAR fan..... SHHHHHHH dont tell anyone.... LOL

Old 05-14-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: MonteCloneSS

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: StaleAle

Ok.... so I may get some backlash for this one but IMHO that body kit does not look good. The rivets look bad and the spoiler looks like it was built for a moon landing or something. I say........ Lower the car with no body kit at all. Just my .02
....Because it is supposed to look like a NASCAR MONTE CARLO!!!
I understand that, and that's cool. Still not diggin' the spoiler though. I do like the front clip alot, and for more reasons than one I'm not liking the fact that the rear sits higher, although it does look good.
Haha, I'm even a Nascar fan and I wouldn't put that stuff on my Monte if someone paid me to do it. I think it just makes the car look cheap.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:31 PM

The front bumper is unique, I like that, the spoiler is a no. I'm no fan of it. But it is a body kit I've never seen before! Most of the current ones look very similar.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:05 AM

Im a biggest fan for the Kato Body kit by AAS....

Old 05-15-2008, 06:57 AM

I don't know, the more I see these body kits the more I think I'm just going to go with a dressed up version of stock. Drop it a few inches, put an slp grill on it, light covers, etc.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:06 AM

Maybe this would help www.dealershipdesigns.com
I agree that lowering the Luxury Sport is a good choice.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:20 AM

You know, I would like the Intimidator a lot more if it didn't have that sore thumb of a bowtie right in the middle of the grill like that.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:47 PM

ORIGINAL: MonteCloneSS

You know, I would like the Intimidator a lot more if it didn't have that sore thumb of a bowtie right in the middle of the grill like that.
X2.... But I still say if your gunna kit it then the Razzi is the coolest one. A lot of people have it but it still looks the best IMHO.

Old 05-15-2008, 06:25 PM

I'm not a fan of bodykits, especially on our Monte's. If I were to get anything, it'd be the High Sport kit from GM

Quick Reply: Body Kits