Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Adams New Paint Sealant

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 04:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Adams New Paint Sealant

They have a new sealant that can easily be applied by hand or machine take a look.
Adam's Polishes - NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant

Old 11-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Cool Protect yourself & your Monte Carlo > NOW > WOW

Hello `Mel,
Thanks for sharing! Are you going to use it ? If so, please post your review on this product & give your opinion...Thanks

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant

Price: $29.95
Special Introductory Price: $24.95
Quantity:
Product Ratings: (5.00)

• Our Most Durable Polymer Protection Ever
  • Apply By Machine or By Hand Easily
  • Incredibly Reflective Shine and Lasting Protection
  • Sets Up Fast And Applies Easily

At Adam's we're always working on improving our products and a large part of that improvement process is listening to feedback from our customers. The development of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant is another example of our team taking customer input and making improvements to our product line.
Customers told us they wanted a product that didn't require long cure times and could be applied by hand for the times they didn't want to pull out their machine polisher and pads to apply protection. Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant delivers on both points!
APPLY BY MACHINE OR BY HAND - still color coordinated to the Adam's Machine Sealant and Waxing Pads, Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant goes on quickly and easily using your Flex, Cyclo, Porter Cable or any similar detailing machine. For those not working with a machine the new formula goes on just as easily by hand, using one of our soft foam or microfiber applicator pads. The formula spreads evenly and easily, sets up quickly, and the residues remove easier than ever.
NO MORE LONG CURE TIMES - our previous generation product required 30 or more minutes to setup and wasn't ready to be topped with other products for at least a day. Now, with Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant, you can apply and remove the product as fast as it hazes up and layer immediately for additional protection and stunning results. Now you can apply our most durable product in a matter of minutes, not days!
The acrylic polymer formulation provides some of our most durable protection to date, withstanding the harshest seasons and harshest detergents better than any product we've offered before. The benefits don't stop with the longevity alone... independent testing had customers raving about the gloss and rich, rock hard, shine left behind by Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant.
Backed with Adam's 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, we're sure you'll find that Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant will be your new 'go-to' product for keeping your paint protected and looking its best!

Adam's 7" Machine Sealant & Waxing Pad
$12.95

Adam's 4" Machine Sealant & Wax Pad (2 Pack)
$12.95

Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator
$7.95

Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pads
$5.95

Old 11-26-2013, 05:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mel:
Great find and video...
I just may have to try this one!
Thanks for shareing!!!!

Old 11-26-2013, 05:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I use meguiars paint sealant and love using it. It takes no time at all to apply and buffs off very quickly with the electric buffer leaving a beautiful finish and shine. If I can find a bottle of Adams in my local store I will definitely check it out

Old 11-26-2013, 06:29 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I use Griot's Garage's paint sealant with my orbital - works great.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:59 PM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hello `Mel,
Thanks for sharing! Are you going to use it ? If so, please post your review on this product & give your opinion...Thanks

Price: $29.95
Special Introductory Price: $24.95
Quantity:
Product Ratings: (5.00)

• Our Most Durable Polymer Protection Ever
  • Apply By Machine or By Hand Easily
  • Incredibly Reflective Shine and Lasting Protection
  • Sets Up Fast And Applies Easily

At Adam's we're always working on improving our products and a large part of that improvement process is listening to feedback from our customers. The development of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant is another example of our team taking customer input and making improvements to our product line.
Customers told us they wanted a product that didn't require long cure times and could be applied by hand for the times they didn't want to pull out their machine polisher and pads to apply protection. Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant delivers on both points!
APPLY BY MACHINE OR BY HAND - still color coordinated to the Adam's Machine Sealant and Waxing Pads, Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant goes on quickly and easily using your Flex, Cyclo, Porter Cable or any similar detailing machine. For those not working with a machine the new formula goes on just as easily by hand, using one of our soft foam or microfiber applicator pads. The formula spreads evenly and easily, sets up quickly, and the residues remove easier than ever.
NO MORE LONG CURE TIMES - our previous generation product required 30 or more minutes to setup and wasn't ready to be topped with other products for at least a day. Now, with Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant, you can apply and remove the product as fast as it hazes up and layer immediately for additional protection and stunning results. Now you can apply our most durable product in a matter of minutes, not days!
The acrylic polymer formulation provides some of our most durable protection to date, withstanding the harshest seasons and harshest detergents better than any product we've offered before. The benefits don't stop with the longevity alone... independent testing had customers raving about the gloss and rich, rock hard, shine left behind by Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant.
Backed with Adam's 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, we're sure you'll find that Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant will be your new 'go-to' product for keeping your paint protected and looking its best!

Adam's 7" Machine Sealant & Waxing Pad
$12.95

Adam's 4" Machine Sealant & Wax Pad (2 Pack)
$12.95

Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Car Wax Applicator
$7.95

Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pads
$5.95
I will be using it and will write a review.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Mel - I booked marked this page. I usually use Mother's products but am open to anything better

Old 11-27-2013, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This time of the year, double up on the sealant (with a good 8-12 hours between coats) then wax. Some of the best protection you can do

Old 11-27-2013, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
I will be using it and will write a review.

Thanks `Mel for posting, sharing...We will be looking forward to your review.

Old 11-28-2013, 06:39 AM

10 Year Member

I should have the product in by Monday and will be using it on my Silverado since its my daily driver and out in the weather all the time.

Quick Reply: Adams New Paint Sealant