Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Kudo's from a Carria 4S

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Kudo's from a Carria 4S

well Im down here in Ft lauderdale right now on a dive trip as some of you may know... well the three of us were on the way home from dinner when a porche carria 4S came along side. me being stupid gun my engine at him. so when the light turns green he worked his way past the only car in front of him and i followd. we get to the next light and my friend wanted to her the porches engine so i get along side again and gun it again.

the guy says " Im too Old for this. Besides, you got a hot car anyways!" I said "Hey i just want to her your engine cause its a awsome car" the guy shook his head no.

LOL i know my new exhaust sounds good and the car moves but in my best dreams i couldnt hang with that car! the guy backed down and drove like a grampa after that. never guned the engine like i wanted. but my car intimidated a porche! i would never dream it. deff a ego boost!

Old 10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Default RE: Kudo's from a Carria 4S

I find it so funny how most people that own expensive sports cars drive them very slowly. I see people in vettes all the time driving slower than most traffic. I mean if you paid the money for a sports car, use the thing.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Kudo's from a Carria 4S

thats because usually the people that can afford the cars like that are over 60... lmao!!

my uncle has a nice bmw(midlife crisis car) and he'd be the type to do that

but then my dad has a 56 chev belair and he guns it everywhere lmao!!