Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

OOOOOOO CANADA

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 04:57 AM
Default OOOOOOO CANADA

after a weekend trip to ontario this week end i
have come to the detuction that canada sucks

Old 07-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Default RE: OOOOOOO CANADA

That may be, but they still put together one fine car for us.. lol

What did you not like about Canada... I've never been so I'll have to take you word on this one...

Old 07-17-2005, 04:58 PM

believe me you don't want to go !!
when you cross the border at detroit you enter windsor canada. when your going across
canada you drive on the queenie hwy 401.they have a couple of sign's 1. 100 km =
60 mph, do not pass school bus (like nobody would know that) and then lastly "use
of radar detector illegal note it says use of not owning, so i unpluged my detector
but left it in the dash after 3 days driving around canada i was 50 mi,away from the good
o'l U.S.A. border, when i got pulled over i thought for speeding,because i was doing
20 over the limit,noooo it was because he seen the radar detector,he ask for the
reg,proof of ins,and my lic.and he said he would have to take my detector,even though
it was not being used,the opp cop was to big of a coward to even come to the
drivers side of the car,then after steeling my detector he gave me a ticket for having it,
now don't forget i was speeding, and seatbelt's where not in use,but no ticket for that
he just wanted to steel my detector,then he tell's me the tickit would be $170.and it
was not payable that i will gave to drive 1500 miles r.t. to pay a $170.fine (NOT)
also he tell's me the detector would be distroid after the court date,i told him ok
it was 5 years old and i will replace it withend the next couple of hours,which i did.
i just wanted everyone to know that no matter what kind of ticket you get in canada
if you are from the U.S. it's not payable,this i was told by a canadian atty.so if you
are going on vacation the are a lot of beautiful place's to see here in the land of the free
without going to homo marring,drug adduct country like canada, and if you have never
been to canada YOU HAVEN'T MISSED A THING,except for 5.00/gal gas and 6.00/pack
for cigs.also i was surprized that he didn't impound my car because it has xm sat.radio
which is also illegal the last i heard.i guess that dumb *** cop thought that the ant.was just for onstar.as for the statement that they make good car's, no, that just make good car's
cheeper,that's why g.m. outsource's these car's.

Old 07-18-2005, 12:27 PM

So you like Canada b/c you got a ticket for a radar detector and you dont like some signs. I went to Toronto two weeks ago and it was awesome. I brought my own cigs and as for gas I really have no complaint it was cheap for me to fill there. Yeah some things in Canada or pointless or maybe dumb, but they have free health care, clean cities, and decriminalized marijuana laws. All in all I think canada is nice place to live.

Old 07-18-2005, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Ca$$e

So you like Canada b/c you got a ticket for a radar detector and you dont like some signs. I went to Toronto two weeks ago and it was awesome. I brought my own cigs and as for gas I really have no complaint it was cheap for me to fill there. Yeah some things in Canada or pointless or maybe dumb, but they have free health care, clean cities, and decriminalized marijuana laws. All in all I think canada is nice place to live.

you must have been smoking some of that deciminalize pot, if you think gas and cigs are
cheeper in canada wife is toronto born and raised, so here's the scoop, there is no total free care,
u have to pay if you have a baby,and you have to pay for your medications,
my wife paid 6.00 for 1 pack of cigs.in toronto,i paid 9.00 for carton in ky before we left
i don't buy gas in canada,but the last gas price i seen there was 98.5 /ltr verses 2.09
in ky for a gal. just for example.5 gal =18.5 ltr 5 gal of gas @3.00/gal =15.00
the same amount of gas in canada would be 17.76 now if you drove 5gal per week in canada
you would pay 2.76/wk 11.04/mo 33.12 yr more plus my said her insurance was triple there then
here.so no matter what everything in canada is higher, of course like the hospital,yes your
funeral is not covered either.and there you have to live under queenie's rule, ME i'll
take freedom.so if canada is like you said 'a nice place to live why don't you move.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:36 PM

Yeah I was smoking and it wasnt bad for me to put gas in my car b/c I only filled from a 1/4 tank, speding the money didnt bother me. I like canada and I will go back time and time again. If you dont like anything about Canada, then why did u even go. It is a very nice country and the people are nice too. Im done here, this thread is nothing but an opinion of another country.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Ca$$e

Yeah I was smoking and it wasnt bad for me to put gas in my car b/c I only filled from a 1/4 tank, speding the money didnt bother me. I like canada and I will go back time and time again. If you dont like anything about Canada, then why did u even go. It is a very nice country and the people are nice too. Im done here, this thread is nothing but an opinion of another country.
i you would have taken the time to read, you wouldn't have to ask that dumb question
of why i went, let me enlarge the reason again, my wife is from toronto, and we have
family there.....duuuuuuu

Old 07-20-2005, 01:35 PM

I guess your never going to Canada again ehh

Old 07-20-2005, 03:37 PM

Hey, let us not forget that we now have gay marriages legal over there... lol

When they become incorporated into the USA it will be a much better country/addition. You want to see a screwed up country go to NJ or Cali...

I said it right...... They are their own countries, just ask em...

TVW

Old 07-21-2005, 12:57 AM

i live about 25 miles from the bridge to canada...and ive never been over it..

Quick Reply: OOOOOOO CANADA