New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

SS Decals for 95 Monte Carlo

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Default SS Decals for 95 Monte Carlo

Help! I need to find out where I can Find SS decals for 95-99 Monte Carlo. Last time I bought them I bought them from Razzi at the same time I bought the ground effects kit. Since then Razzi has changed hands (3 years ago) and the new owners can give me no information at all about the decals. The ones I need are the ones the ones that go on the quarter panels in front of the rear wheels, they are split so they mount to top and bottom of the Monte Carlo name plates. I want to repaint my car and would need to replace them. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Hotrodgeo.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by hotrodgeo
Help! I need to find out where I can Find SS decals for 95-99 Monte Carlo. Last time I bought them I bought them from Razzi at the same time I bought the ground effects kit. Since then Razzi has changed hands (3 years ago) and the new owners can give me no information at all about the decals. The ones I need are the ones the ones that go on the quarter panels in front of the rear wheels, they are split so they mount to top and bottom of the Monte Carlo name plates. I want to repaint my car and would need to replace them. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Hotrodgeo.
Check the link that I added to an ebay search, you may find what you are looking for there. 95 to 99 didn't have any Super sports there was the LS and the Z-34 from the Factory. Hope that Helps. This is where I have gotten mine at.
monte carlo ss emblem | eBay

Old 10-23-2014, 03:57 PM

If you can't find any decals, check with your local graphic design shops & show them what you want & they should be able to make a set for you...Good Luck

p.s. Thanks Dale for helping our member with your link

Old 10-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Default 95 SS decals

Thanks, drivernumberthree, for the link. I'm well aware that Chevy didn't produce any SS Montes from 95 to 99, but if you look at my garage photo of the side view of my car you can see why I would want them there, they are definitely an eye grabber with the ground effects. They had been marketed by Razzi, if they were factory produced I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem finding them. I have searched high and low and none of the sites have anything close to them. I was hoping to connect with someone who could lead me to the original producer of the decals or a stock of discontinued product. I thank you for responding, and I did search again with nothing close to what I need. Hotrodgeo.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks, drivernumberthree, for the link. I'm well aware that Chevy didn't produce any SS Montes from 95 to 99, but if you look at my garage photo of the side view of my car you can see why I would want them there, they are definitely an eye grabber with the ground effects. They had been marketed by Razzi, if they were factory produced I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem finding them. I have searched high and low and none of the sites have anything close to them. I was hoping to connect with someone who could lead me to the original producer of the decals or a stock of discontinued product. I thank you for responding, and I did search again with nothing close to what I need. Hotrodgeo.
Ok try this one. Also what I have done is go to a sign shop that does decals and have them make you up exactly what you want. I will do some checking and see what else I can come up with.
1987 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Super Sport Decals Only Kit | eBay

Old 10-25-2014, 12:51 PM

Thanks, Drivernumber three, I'll keep checking back to see if anyone has any new leads.