New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Howdy from Amarillo TX

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 11:27 PM

Well I'm good in the misses department as I'm divorced. That's part of why I got the Monte is to focus on something besides what happened. It's turned out to be quite helpful too. Best therapy more eyes can buy lol.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MjrWraith
Well I'm good in the misses department as I'm divorced. That's part of why I got the Monte is to focus on something besides what happened. It's turned out to be quite helpful too. Best therapy more eyes can buy lol.
Understand for sure, I'm going through (went through)the Big D and I don't mean Dallas... (Country lyrics)

Now my girlfriend hates my car as it gets all the money. I'm not going to just park it so we can sit and hold hands at a beach for a week. Well there went another $3500 car part.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:50 PM

Yeah I hear ya. Luckily my GF is as big of a gear head as I am. She may not understand some of my mods and ideas but she never fights me on it. Well unless I do it without her help lol.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:52 PM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Yeah I hear ya. Luckily my GF is as big of a gear head as I am. She may not understand some of my mods and ideas but she never fights me on it. Well unless I do it without her help lol.
Wow, very well played getting her, so is she single???: cool:

Old 01-31-2017, 12:18 AM

Lol I don't know how I got that lucky but I sure as hell am holding on to her. Now she wants a 6th gen Monte like mine but she wants to find a purple one. As far as I know they never made a purple one.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:28 AM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Lol I don't know how I got that lucky but I sure as hell am holding on to her. Now she wants a 6th gen Monte like mine but she wants to find a purple one. As far as I know they never made a purple one.
Dang, well her and you are the lucky ones then. You two have to be quite the sight, both with busted knuckles, grease under the finger nails, smudges on your face, she has her hair pulled back, blouse 1/3 unbuttoned, sweat soaked bandana on, whoa I had better stop right here she is getting me hot and I have not even met her.

Given time I bet there is a non-factory purple Monte out there to be had...
She would be riding around with the window down, okay don't get me started again...