General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Representin' the Intimidators!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Representin' the Intimidators!

Washed her and waxed her yesterday. Finally got some pics up! Put them in the photo album. Here's a taste:

LED tails at night!

Thats my wife's dirty red mazda 3 next to it haha.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Default RE: Representin' the Intimidators!

Nice n clean man, good to see another Intimidator.Looks familiar except for the tail lights, led's look awesome. and did you take the antenna off of the rear window or was it gon when you got the car, I think mine is about to come off. it has no real function to me and yours looks good without it.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:04 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The small antenna on the rear window was for the analogue OnStar service. I have that one on my car still as well. But I'm thinking of taking it off since it's starting to crack around the base of it.

Nocturnx has the digital antenna mounted on the roof near the back window.

Nice shiney Intimidator nocturnx. I like the LED's, and the placement of the SS on the trunk lid.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:24 AM

Thanks guys, I was gonna say, I'm missing an antenna? That bites lol. I used Mother's clay bar that other members here recommended, it worked great.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:30 AM

Yeah you're antenna that your XM uses OnStar also uses, so you didn't have a window antenna.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:52 AM

I don't think I have OnStar, just HomeStar? Not sure, I just tried out the XM, It's ok, I think I like regular radio better. I just called XM and asked to try it out and they gave me 3 months free, for anyone thats interested.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:19 AM

[align=center]Hi `Alex,[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharing your pic's of your super/clean/SuperCharged[/align][align=center]SS Intimidator. Also thanks for all your posts, & $ contributions[/align][align=center]to the Monte Carlo Forum.[/align][align=center]It's appreciated 4-$ure[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]2004 Monte Carlo SS Intimidator #683
[/align][align=center][align=center]I think your LED Tail-Lightsare your best `Modification,[/align][align=center]because that's what most people see, is the rear[/align][align=center]of your SuperCharged `Intimidator SSas it fades away[/align][align=center]from them. : )[/align][align=center]Wish you Safe/Fast/Fun miles in your Awesome Intimidator SS[/align][align=center]from, `Space[/align][/align]

Old 05-06-2008, 10:29 AM

Looks like new how many miles on it?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:40 AM

She's at almost 48k miles. I just wish I had a garage to park her in. I hate seein her outside in the winter, but we should be buying a house in the fall. After seeing the pictures I realize I really need to get the windows tinted and the calipers painted red...

Old 05-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Very Nice I love to see other awesome Intimidators. I just got new powerslots today when i replace them i will repaint the calipers red I think it is a nice touch on the black red combo of SS baging. I also was blown away at the effects of the claybar treament when i did it to mine. Very nice car! if fact i want one just like it... oh wait I DO!...lol

Quick Reply: Representin' the Intimidators!