General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

New pics taken today... clips coming!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Default New pics taken today... clips coming!

I finally got to take some new pics of my Intimidator (never mind the snow in the background, it HAD to go and snow again before spring could come [:'(])...

(more coming soon...)

Old 03-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Default RE: New pics taken today... clips coming!

Hi Tommy,
Thanks for sharingpictures of your beautiful Intimidator.
Black is difficult to keep clean, but when they are clean,
they look AWESOME.
Great Pic's ~ Great Look'in Monte Carlo
[:-]#220 of 4000 [:-]
WoW, Wish I had `it

Old 03-20-2008, 07:32 AM

Verry nice. but did you have to pay extra for the tree growing out of the trunk? and the roof?

sorry it is a photgraphy joke.

but if ya look at the photos you will see what im talking about. and after you do it you will go nuts when ya see it lol

but very nice car.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

Verry nice. but did you have to pay extra for the tree growing out of the trunk? and the roof?

sorry it is a photgraphy joke.

but if ya look at the photos you will see what im talking about. and after you do it you will go nuts when ya see it lol

but very nice car.
that's awesome! i didn't even see that it was angled perfectly back from the sat. radio antenna, right with the rest of my car's angles! (i did see the tree and light when taking pics, so i moved to in front of the dorm building!) there aren't many good places to take pics here, but i tried... and for the record, i did pay extra for THAT tree... comparatively anyway, had i gone to state tuition would have been much less! (27 grand this year!)

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Hi Tommy,[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharingpictures of your beautiful Intimidator.[/align][align=center]Black is difficult to keep clean, but when they are clean,[/align][align=center]they look AWESOME.[/align][align=center]Great Pic's ~ Great Look'in Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]#220 of 4000 [:-]
[/align][align=center][ image ][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW, Wish I had `it [/align]
Thanks, Space! A lot of people lately have been wishin' BUT IT'S MINE! i love my baby, but she IS hard to keep clean, especially in South Dakota (note the snow!)
recentlyi had a guy come in to the carwash bay i was usin' (he was next in line) and put some quarters in for me to give me extra time! he just wanted to ask me about my car but didn't want to seem nosy, so that's how he went about it! cheap carwash for me and he got a lot of info about Intimidators (he was an avid Earnhardt fan but didn't know Chevy made Intimidator Montes).
ALSO, i just took my car in for spring service (oil, tranny flush/fill, new fuel filter, and lots of other things to help my baby work) and the receptionist told me a lot of the mechanics were drooling over my car! (they even shined it up for me because it went in a little dirty but came out immacculately clean {with tire shine, too!}) this is getting to be fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As promised, more pics:

Old 03-20-2008, 09:50 AM

27 grand? OUCH!!!

like i sadi i was a photog. so i notice this stuff most folks never see it and they have a great photo other then a lamp post,tree or even a flag pole stickign up int he back ground and make it look like it is comming out of the car.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:33 PM

no, i get it! i completely understand the attention to detail difference between professionals and amateurs (i work in radio and manage a college radio station and the difference is almost laughable at times...) so my one semester of photography (and 5 megapixel camera) will cause some flubs! (those aren't keepers anyway, stupid South Dakota weather... why does it have to snow during my SPRING break?) nice thing, though, is i have photoshop pro! (perk of the radio jobs is i get license to whatever software they have so long as i work there!)

ya, college tuition is quickly becoming a b***h! but i was the smarty who chose to go to a private school so, shoot myself in the foot much? oh well, just one more year of undergrad bills then... grad school bills!
(it will never be enough to stop me from improvin' my Monte, though! )

**UPDATE** i put my new plates on today... custom job, came in the mail last week! YEAH, BABY!

Old 03-20-2008, 10:39 PM

Hey man car looks great, makes me wanna get mine out and cleaned up too. I know what you mean about people drooling over them and askin how you got the car and if you put the intimidator stuff on yourself "cuz chevy wouldnt have done that for you" even people that seem to know a good bit about cars really seem to know nothing of the cars. when i took mine out last week when it was nice i had a bunch of people pointing at my car

Old 03-20-2008, 10:47 PM

I KNOW, RIGHT? it makes me almost want to do what Wayne (RocknSS04) did with his badging (stealth)... {keyword: ALMOST... that would defeat the purpose of me putting the windshield decal on this summer [or just make me look dumb],though... so i'll pass!}

let people stare... that's what i think! it just makes me feel that much better about my car because it is that sweet that people have to look twice!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:44 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Just gorgous! Awesome pics

Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 AM

wicked pics man. i want your car. i'll trade ya my 84 chrysler 5th avenue for it no questions asked.

Quick Reply: New pics taken today... clips coming!