Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor for sale section (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/vendor-sale-section-58/)
-   -   CAI Inc. says thank you! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/vendor-sale-section-58/cai-inc-says-thank-you-42116/)

Sales @ CAI Inc 03-26-2013 08:46 AM

CAI Inc. says thank you!

Hey guys, we have been a sponsor of this site now for years, and I just want to say how much we appreciate being your trusted and "Go To" company for high quality CAI's for your vehicles!!

SO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING COLD AIR INDUCTIONS INC.! :thumbsup:

Mike 00LS 03-26-2013 10:09 AM

Thanks Bill! Just need to get the 3400 engines covered so we can have a better go to company for our platform, too.

ChibiBlackSheep 03-26-2013 10:15 AM

Bill, I should be purchasing my 2013 Camaro very shortly. Your CAI is the first mod on my list!

Sales @ CAI Inc 03-27-2013 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 537389)
Bill, I should be purchasing my 2013 Camaro very shortly. Your CAI is the first mod on my list!

Awesome, the Camaro CAI we offer is by far our most poplar application, right now its on a 1-2 week backorder! Get the order in now and you should have it by the time you get your Camaro lol. Congrats on the Camaro, you will love it!! Just be careful of the blind spot, it takes a little getting used to! :thumbsup:

ChibiBlackSheep 03-27-2013 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc (Post 537583)
Get the order in now and you should have it by the time you get your Camaro lol

LOL, I think I've spent enough money already. Let me wait at least 1 paycheck :thumbsup:

I actually think I might do an order through APEX because he's willing to give me a package deal on some products, unless you have any special discounts if I order through you directly.

red04montels 03-27-2013 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS (Post 537387)
Thanks Bill! Just need to get the 3400 engines covered so we can have a better go to company for our platform, too.

This!

What ever happened with all the pictures and such I sent to you Bill?

If you need more let me know!

Sales @ CAI Inc 03-28-2013 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15 (Post 537683)
This!

I have everything I need for now. We have to finish up development on some other products that we started over 6 months ago and already promised release dates on. As soon as those items are done I hope we can tackle this one!

red04montels 03-29-2013 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc (Post 537861)
I have everything I need for now. We have to finish up development on some other products that we started over 6 months ago and already promised release dates on. As soon as those items are done I hope we can tackle this one!

Awesome! Let me know if you guys need any other help!

Jethro 03-30-2013 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by trewyn15 (Post 537683)
This!

I Second (or is this Third?) this Notion! Would love to get one for my 2000 3.4, would save me from having to upgrade to a 3800.

I'm with Trewyn, anything I can do as a 3.4 owner ask away!