Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Tires/Rims/Suspension (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/tires-rims-suspension-16/)
-   -   Codes C1291, B2654, B3128 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/tires-rims-suspension-16/codes-c1291-b2654-b3128-46252/)

hauntedtexan 12-18-2013 11:12 AM

Codes C1291, B2654, B3128

Hi and Merry Christmas to all y'all! Only 372 days till next Christmas, shop early... Here's my problem, ABS traction light came on, TracOff lit, reset these 3 codes twice, hoping that the 1st fast breaking I did, in as long as I can remember, was the cause. They still pop on immediately upon starting. Is there something I can do, being disabled, that can save me money? Thanks...

STUMPMI 12-18-2013 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by hauntedtexan (Post 586181)
Hi and Merry Christmas to all y'all! Only 372 days till next Christmas, shop early... Here's my problem, ABS traction light came on, TracOff lit, reset these 3 codes twice, hoping that the 1st fast breaking I did, in as long as I can remember, was the cause. They still pop on immediately upon starting. Is there something I can do, being disabled, that can save me money? Thanks...

Unfortunately these were the only 2 code definitions I could find...
Maybe someone else will be able to chime in with further help..
Hope this helps.

DTC C1291... Open Brake Lamp Switch Contacts During Deceleration
B3128 = LF Door Only, Unlock Circuit High (BCM)

hauntedtexan 12-18-2013 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 586190)
Unfortunately these were the only 2 code definitions I could find...
Maybe someone else will be able to chime in with further help..
Hope this helps.

DTC C1291... Open Brake Lamp Switch Contacts During Deceleration
B3128 = LF Door Only, Unlock Circuit High (BCM)

Thank You!! Leave it to me to have the only unique codes pop up at the very worst time... Let us Pray.....

STUMPMI 12-18-2013 12:47 PM

YVW

Sounds like its all related to the Brake Control Module...(BCM)

I hope your able to get it resolved ASAP..
Like you, I am also disabled!:thumbsup:
Prayers Blessings:)

hauntedtexan 12-18-2013 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 586202)
YVW

Sounds like its all related to the Brake Control Module...(BCM)

I hope your able to get it resolved ASAP..
Like you, I am also disabled!:thumbsup:
Prayers Blessings:)

Baby's at the dealer now.. Merry Christmas and Thank You! Heard someone say "Getting old's not for bitches", We do good, Stumpmi!

hauntedtexan 12-20-2013 08:57 AM

resolved

Merry Christmas to me!!, and all y'all Heard from the dealer and they repaired my baby for $90! Had a short in the brake light switch. Call me "amazed" that one of the codes says my problem is in the left door lock, but I'm not complainin', door shuts and locks....seat belt clicks. Hope this will help someone else down the road.... Peace! and to all, a good night