Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Showcase Your Ride (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/)
-   -   7th Gen ('06-'07): Update on my ride! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/update-my-ride-53617/)

Red Monte Carlo 06-27-2015 09:33 PM

Update on my ride!

1 Attachment(s)
It's been a while but here's some pics I took today since I just got new wheels put on! It looks much better in person but here you go. New alpine sound system, SS spoiler, SS grille, flow master 40 series exhaust, new headlights, CAI cold air intake, and finally American muscle Bullitt rims with Sumitomo high performance all season tires. It looks aggressive now. :rolleyes: my car has never really recieved compliments from random people, but since I got the new wheels put on today I have already had 3 people come up to me and compliment my car and talk to me about it. It feels great!!! I've been joy riding and everyone is looking because of how agressive the stance is with the new wheels! I feel so good driving this car now the wheels really set it off. Next thing to do is get lowering springs and then window tint!! Let the compliments keep coming!

Red Monte Carlo 06-27-2015 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another

Red Monte Carlo 06-27-2015 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And another

Red Monte Carlo 06-27-2015 09:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last one lol

ohara 06-28-2015 06:44 PM

I've always said, "rims and tire make or break a car" and it's true they can completely change the look of a car for the better or worse. Your's compliment your car very nicely.

You've done some nice changes keep up the good work

Red Monte Carlo 06-28-2015 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 666645)
I've always said, "rims and tire make or break a car" and it's true they can completely change the look of a car for the better or worse. Your's compliment your car very nicely.

I agree completely. Wheels definitely set the tone of any car. The pictures don't do justice of my car. It honestly looks so much more beautiful in person! It really made me feel good especially when a woman I never saw at a gas station asked me if it was my car. I said yes and she said "you have a really nice car". It feels good and makes me proud and now I'm just going to keep making it better and better! Nothing better than a car that gets attention.

Red Monte Carlo 06-28-2015 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by ohara (Post 666645)

I forgot to say thanks! Yours looks great too!

MnteCrloSS47 06-28-2015 11:46 PM

Looks great very clean n mean

crazyzach722 06-29-2015 10:30 AM

I like those wheels. They really make the car.