Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Showcase Your Ride (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/)
-   -   Finally home from the paint shop (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/finally-home-paint-shop-55057/)

Heavy Chevy 08 12-19-2015 10:24 PM

Finally home from the paint shop

7 Attachment(s)
Its almost been 10 yrs now since I've had my LT 3.9. Decided to get her repainted; its only had the factory paint job, and they took it to the bare metal, and sprayed her. I did opt to use the Impala front bumper this time and I ordered the mesh grills for it on ebay as well. Here's the finished product..I also used Duplicolor's wheel coat and the clear gloss to paint the stock wheels. Im in love all over again....Gonna have a hard time choosing which one to drive, but we all know the 5.3 has the unfair advantage lol

ZIPPY02 12-21-2015 12:34 AM

Well isn't that stepping up the game a few notches by doing a whole repaint. That was a serious decision, appears to have been done pretty well for you. Are you happy with it? Your stripes are killing it, very nice choice, it just makes the car all the peppier appearing.

Your wheels are doing their intended job, really sets your car up nice for the curb appeal effect. Good job there.

I know that was a big move, not to many but the really serious Monte owners would every go there, getting a complete repaint. Looks like you may be having a keeper Monte for the foreseeable future.

The Impala bumper really was a big step to take. Looks like they did a nice fitment with it. All the fender lines appear top match up properly. Got to love all the extra grille space for your cooling advantage. Your a sic puppy! :eek:Looking extra nice, congrats on having the desire to make your Monte more...

Heavy Chevy 08 12-31-2015 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 (Post 678791)
Well isn't that stepping up the game a few notches by doing a whole repaint. That was a serious decision, appears to have been done pretty well for you. Are you happy with it? Your stripes are killing it, very nice choice, it just makes the car all the peppier appearing.

Your wheels are doing their intended job, really sets your car up nice for the curb appeal effect. Good job there.

I know that was a big move, not to many but the really serious Monte owners would every go there, getting a complete repaint. Looks like you may be having a keeper Monte for the foreseeable future.

The Impala bumper really was a big step to take. Looks like they did a nice fitment with it. All the fender lines appear top match up properly. Got to love all the extra grille space for your cooling advantage. Your a sic puppy! :eek:Looking extra nice, congrats on having the desire to make your Monte more...

Most definitely I'm pretty excited about it. I pondered on the idea for a long time, and finally decided to pull the trigger. It keeps me from driving the SS all the time because it looks just as nice, it's just a heck of a lot slower �� The guys had it about 6 weeks and did an awesome job, now I can keep the miles low on the SS and keep those mods coming.