Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Showcase Your Ride (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/)
-   -   Driving the Dragon (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/showcase-your-ride-64/driving-dragon-50769/)

augi 10-18-2014 10:17 AM

Driving the Dragon

4 Attachment(s)
So I know I haven't been on here in a short bit, but my computer at work recently locked this site from the browser as a forum and my cell phone makes it impoSsible to do anything with this site. ( those of you have known me for the past grew years would know that my phone is my only source of intarweb. Anyways, a few weeks
Attachment 24927[/URL]
Attachment 24928
Attachment 24929

Attachment 24930

Space 10-18-2014 10:26 AM

>Drive the Dragon<

Hi `Dustin,
It's great to see you online & I'm sorry 2 read that you are blocked @ work from connecting to the MCF.

(I aligned you super pic's) Do you have the vid to post ?
I'd love to be able to drive the `Dragon...That is just beautiful country 4-Sure.

Wish you a Safe>Happy Weekend > EnJoy <

Space 10-18-2014 11:00 AM

Below is a short `vid of the `Dragon :eek:
(Map & Road)
318 curves of 11 miles of Blood Stained Road :(
Have you ever driven it ? Would you want 2 ? :confused:
Let us know ? :confused:

You are lucky `Dustin :thumbsup: to have driven it :congrats: 4-Sure

ohara 10-18-2014 12:21 PM

Dustin try using a proxy server like vtunnel, or hidemya** at your work. I used to use them at one facility I used to work at that had everything blocked.

Good to see you back online though

STUMPMI 10-18-2014 06:39 PM

Augi:
It sure would be Great if the 2 of us with our 5th gens could get together..be it a car show or cruise or something..That we could appreciate our Gems side by side!
Thanks for Sharing!

augi 10-18-2014 06:43 PM

nah, apparently it worked tonight, i think if I try to access it through Google, it works, but if i try it through the web address it doesn't.

Space, I love that road, that was my first time going there, def. wont be my last. I know most people go on bikes, but I promise cars are just as much fun (especially if you don't have a death wish)

Disclaimer:
I do realize some of you are bikers, this doesn't mean I think you have a death wish, I just saw some incredibly unsafe riding going on there, Especially when I'm going to take a corner at speed and a rider is coming the other way, sure, his tires may not have crossed the double yellows, but he is leaning 3 feet into my lane and I even had one of them scrape their helmet on my mirror.
What I'm really saying is, lots of fun, but be safe.

augi 10-18-2014 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 633972)
Augi:
It sure would be Great if the 2 of us with our 5th gens could get together..be it a car show or cruise or something..That we could appreciate our Gems side by side!
Thanks for Sharing!

I would love that, sadly, poor eleanor is undergoing some major surgery to fix some serious issues that came about recently which means no road trips for her for a while.

so far I have to fix
Rear suspension
Power steering
Fuel pump
and a hole has developed out of rust on the crossmember to the rear suspension.
But when I finish up with all of that, I would love to find a place in the middle between you and I we could have a meet.