Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Racing your Monte (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/)
-   -   turbo monte vs mustang gt (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/turbo-monte-vs-mustang-gt-35080/)

turbo monte 03-20-2012 03:52 PM

turbo monte vs mustang gt

so i took the monte out for a little cruise saturday and was having a blast just driving it around open dp loud as can be turning heads everywhere i went. cruised through a few towns with it showing it off and then jump on a highway that has a few red lights on it and then opens up into a freeway. i get onto the highway and see a mustang gt ahead at the read light so i speed up a bit and get behind him and pipe the car a bit, i see him look in his mirror and smirk while shaking his head (thinking to himself stupid young punk) the light turns green and he takes off so i get on it about 1/4 throttle and once i hit about 15mph i lay into it. tires start rolling and smoke starts coming from under the wheel wells as i grab traction and catch up to him at the next red light. this time he is looking in his mirror and i could read his expression that said "wtf" as he is picking his jaw up off his lap. light turns green he takes off again so i ease into it and keep behind him untill it opens into 2 lanes. when it opens into 2 lanes we were rolling at 45mhp and he mashes on the mustang gt so i lay into the monte break tire for a few seconds then hook up swing out and blew him away like he was standing still. once i passed him i backed off and he pulls beside me and gives me the thumbs up and then takes off. he thought for sure he was gonna beat me and well he learned different :rotfl:

01 Monte SS 03-20-2012 04:00 PM

Awesome!!! I'd love to kill a gt someday haha :rotfl:

03JGMonte 03-20-2012 04:10 PM

Nice its always fun to beat a Mustang lol

BigPana 03-20-2012 04:59 PM

Lovely Kill ! :thumbsup:

MONTE2000SS 03-20-2012 07:35 PM

what year was the mustang ????just wondering

BlackRainSS 03-20-2012 07:39 PM

Very nice man lol a monte beating a stang is always impressive.

77gp 03-20-2012 09:16 PM

Now, that's what I'm talking about!:rotfl::rotfl:

Mr Grizzly Mint 03-20-2012 09:36 PM

That'll learn em.

ddy 03-20-2012 09:48 PM

haha!!! gotta love the mustang guys. I did the same to a $60,000.00 bmw 525I last weekend. He wasn't happy at all and didn't know what the hell just happened cause he came to pick on the little old turbo monte he just wasn't aware of the turbo

The_Maniac 03-20-2012 11:25 PM

Nice story man! At least the Mustang driver was decent enough to give you a thumbs up and not act like he didn't see you. It's obvious to him you were packin' more then he thought.
Not all modded cars are show and no go, he's gotta be aware of those with more under the hood!! lol!!