Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Racing your Monte (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/)
-   -   Monte racing video (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/monte-racing-video-33164/)

Enzo354 01-05-2012 12:44 AM

Monte racing video

That black monte carlo looks familar, sounds kind of ricey though. ;)

Notice everything is set up pretty safe, not saying I condone street racing in any way. Just thought you might enjoy the video.

lincoln nebraska street racing vid 3 - YouTube

Pure2sin 01-05-2012 01:35 AM

Why don't I hear a supercharger?

Enzo354 01-05-2012 02:39 AM

I bet if the camera was in front of the race you could hear it :D

PacerSS 01-05-2012 03:17 AM

Did you beat that trailblazer?

Enzo354 01-05-2012 11:59 AM

I had him by about a fender, it was a serious game of catch up because those things can launch!

Jester_20 01-05-2012 12:31 PM

Very nice sir! whereabouts in lincoln is this? i don't recognize the area :(

and only 1 run with the monte?

Space 01-05-2012 04:31 PM

:rolleyes:
Hi EnZo `Brock,
First, I don't condone "Street Racing" :eek:, but I really enjoyed watching your vid while I consumed my evening breakfast..b-4 work 2night...
Nice Win, (did U get a trophy ? ) money ? his girl ? or just brag'in rights & adrenaline pump's from the power & experience....

* Note: I'm still paying 4 getting caught Street Racing, so if you're going to be stupid like a kid from space...Do it as safe as possible....(That area did not look safe)..Wow, I can't believe I am sounding just like my grandpa :rotfl:

I don't condone Street Racing :eek: <~ I never thought I'd post that, but sometimes wisdom does come with age if you live long enough to get it....I hope that you are on your lifes journey a very long time & that you take the time to share your wisdom with the young'ins ~> LOL...Some like me had to learn the HARD Way & it was not fun 4-Sure...+ very expensive...I don't like to learn the Hard way anymore 4-Sure !!!
I just share, cause I care & it's the way I was taught...I wish I would've listen closer in my past..

OK, I'm going back to see your vid again...Thanks for sharing, & if U do it again "BE SAFE" & make sure someone vid's `it & U can share again :thumbsup:
Thanks 4 the rac'in Movie :congrats: Oh, fire the camera dude & get someone better :rotfl: ~> LOL

Enzo354 01-05-2012 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jester_20 (Post 400045)
Very nice sir! whereabouts in lincoln is this? i don't recognize the area :(

and only 1 run with the monte?

That's a secret :D And only one run? Yes, there were tons of people in line to go.

Originally Posted by Space (Post 400114)
:rolleyes:
Hi EnZo `Brock,
First, I don't condone "Street Racing" :eek:, but I really enjoyed watching your vid while I consumed my evening breakfast..b-4 work 2night...
Nice Win, (did U get a trophy ? ) money ? his girl ? or just brag'in rights & adrenaline pump's from the power & experience....

* Note: I'm still paying 4 getting caught Street Racing, so if you're going to be stupid like a kid from space...Do it as safe as possible....(That area did not look safe)..Wow, I can't believe I am sounding just like my grandpa :rotfl:

I don't condone Street Racing :eek: <~ I never thought I'd post that, but sometimes wisdom does come with age if you live long enough to get it....I hope that you are on your lifes journey a very long time & that you take the time to share your wisdom with the young'ins ~> LOL...Some like me had to learn the HARD Way & it was not fun 4-Sure...+ very expensive...I don't like to learn the Hard way anymore 4-Sure !!!
I just share, cause I care & it's the way I was taught...I wish I would've listen closer in my past..

OK, I'm going back to see your vid again...Thanks for sharing, & if U do it again "BE SAFE" & make sure someone vid's `it & U can share again :thumbsup:
Thanks 4 the rac'in Movie :congrats: Oh, fire the camera dude & get someone better :rotfl: ~> LOL

I'm glad you enjoyed it space, and trust me I try to go about it as well as I can. Around here, everyone stays behind the race, and no one is drinking or anything. These are all true "car" people racing. The street is between two factories, so after 4pm NO ONE is on the road. It sprinkled so we all packed up and left, and just as it started an officer showed up, right as 2 cars launched. He pretty much just got everyone to move on out.

Also I think once the local camera guy gets his vid up I'll post it, better than this cell phone video. :D

PacerSS 01-05-2012 06:17 PM

Nice, with a catback and a torque converter those TBSS's can pull 12's

Enzo354 01-05-2012 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by PacerSS (Post 400163)
Nice, with a catback and a torque converter those TBSS's can pull 12's

I know, if I was to get an SUV that would be it. I think stock they are a low 14?