Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Racing your Monte (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/)
-   -   Another word about street racing. (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/racing-your-monte-26/another-word-about-street-racing-17841/)

East 12-31-2009 02:58 PM

Another word about street racing.

Well, on my way home one day I was traveling the normal route, like I do everyday. Usually some ricer will see the SS and get on it, try to pass me you know, blaring some kind of garbage. I usually don't find myself confrontational with American cars, because they're harder to beat with a NA v6 no mods you know, I'll save that for my other beast. So, I looked in my rear-view mirror and thought to myself "hell, another one of those ricers" as a Honda Civic approached in speeds excess of 95 mph behind me. "Yeah, I'll show him and his civic", I thought, knuckles white firm on the steering wheel. "I hate those punks, I really do". So I sped up with ease, as he was trying to pass I pushed up to about 110 and cut in front of him, ahhaha you could see him shaking his fist at me, so angry. All I could think of was "ricer". Simple, I know, but that's how I roll. So eventually I boxed him in between a truck and me, started going about the same speed as the truck, around 55 you know. You should have seen the look on his face, so so angry, especially after a few miles. I knew he wished he was driving my "phat pimpinz" ride, anyway, as he would most likely put it. So, Eventually he got up beside me after I had my fun, going about 95. After I let him get up beside me, he gives me the bird as I look over, his wife in labor in the backseat screaming, I won't go into detail.

I thought, "that baby is going to be a import baby anyway", at first. But now, things are different.

I'm never street racing again. Keep it on the track guys, keep it on the track.

ChibiBlackSheep 12-31-2009 04:40 PM

haha you are such a jerk.

Budsjlm 12-31-2009 04:51 PM

i'm sorry but i had to laught a little at this... what are chances

SpinEm_90 12-31-2009 08:07 PM

lol yeahh i laughed a lil bit too even though its not somethin to laugh about

JuniorCar 12-31-2009 08:29 PM

Way to go! The back of a Civic is no palce to be born. I'm not not it can happen, physically, but I don't want to think about it. Great insight, good laughs...

Enzo354 01-01-2010 02:19 AM

Lol he didnt care about her, he cared about loosing. He had her in the back seat for added traction to help with his spoiler.

03JGMonte 01-01-2010 02:40 AM

lol this is kinda funny actually lol nxt time let em pass you than pass them lol

bowtietillidie85SS 01-02-2010 08:56 PM

Haha thats good.

Taz 01-03-2010 10:56 PM

Now that poor kid is going to be raised to hate Chevies. :p

Great story!

Something for all of us to keep in mind before we try to issue some "justice" of our own on the streets.

Thanks for the reminder. :)

Cowboy6622 01-03-2010 11:23 PM

Now that's a weird story! Can't say I've heard a race go down quite like that.... almost like Talladega Nights opening, but another car involved!