Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-wanted-classifieds-19/)
-   -   Wanted: 2002 Earnhardt Signature Series Parts. (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-wanted-classifieds-19/wanted-2002-earnhardt-signature-series-parts-31968/)

Jomao_o 12-08-2011 08:01 PM

IDK man, i've tried to get those before.
I even said I would name my first born after him... my son's name is Noah. :P

monte carlo 3831 12-08-2011 08:17 PM

If I were to sell a set, first dibs would be to my buddy at work because he also has an 04 Intimidator and Jose (Jomao_o) would get second dibs. It wouldn't be fair to the others looking for them. Believe me, I check daily on multiple places for anything Intimidator related........

Jose, my middle name is Noah.......j/k man....:cool:

Jomao_o 12-08-2011 09:20 PM

Haha, I'm always on the look out as well.

04chevyboy 12-28-2011 12:27 AM

As am I,if i find anything I will help you out!

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 12-28-2011 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy (Post 396306)
As am I,if i find anything I will help you out!

Thanks Man! yea i didnt end up gettin those bowtie headrest the guy was a complete jerk to me when i told him i still wanted them, i waited over a month to be told how he wanted me to pay for them, then when i told him i didnt have the money at the time because of christmas and all that he told me he couldnt hold them.

04chevyboy 12-28-2011 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 396402)
Thanks Man! yea i didnt end up gettin those bowtie headrest the guy was a complete jerk to me when i told him i still wanted them, i waited over a month to be told how he wanted me to pay for them, then when i told him i didnt have the money at the time because of christmas and all that he told me he couldnt hold them.

Oh wow!! was he off the forum? And i also thought you had already pre sold those intimidator headrest lol

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 12-28-2011 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy (Post 396460)
Oh wow!! was he off the forum? And i also thought you had already pre sold those intimidator headrest lol

no it was a parts place in Wisconsin i found. and i talked to jose and told him i wouldnt be able to sell them now. he understood since he tried to get the rest of the interior from and the guy and he never even answered jose.

04chevyboy 12-28-2011 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 396486)
no it was a parts place in Wisconsin i found. and i talked to jose and told him i wouldnt be able to sell them now. he understood since he tried to get the rest of the interior from and the guy and he never even answered jose.

Yeah i wanted those seats ans door panels also lol.I just bought myself a set of intimidator headrests off ebay tonight,i dont have leather but coulnt resists:thumbsup:

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 12-28-2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy (Post 396569)
Yeah i wanted those seats ans door panels also lol.I just bought myself a set of intimidator headrests off ebay tonight,i dont have leather but coulnt resists:thumbsup:

yea i saw those the other day, they looked nice, $99.99 isnt bad if i ever sell mine or try to again i might try to get $100.00 outta them. mine are practically brand new.

04chevyboy 12-28-2011 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 396619)
yea i saw those the other day, they looked nice, $99.99 isnt bad if i ever sell mine or try to again i might try to get $100.00 outta them. mine are practically brand new.

Maybe id be intrested in them as i hope to have another 6th gen soon(next year) and do you possible know where id be able to pick up a 02 earnhardt edition speed gauge?im looking only for that but if i had to i could buy the whole cluster seeing how i need new stepper motors lol