Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-wanted-classifieds-19/)
-   -   Wanted: WANTED: 2002-2005 Non Supercharged Red Low Miles (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-wanted-classifieds-19/wanted-2002-2005-non-supercharged-red-low-miles-33380/)

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 01-27-2012 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by codell17 (Post 411826)
Why "no supercharged cars"? I have an '04 monte ss supercharged Dale Jr. Edition i'll sell ya. Red with a sunroof.........

how many miles how much? does it have all the original paper work, coa, window sticker?

Hiperguy 02-01-2012 12:14 AM

Still Lookin For A red Low Mileage SS 02-05

I'm still looking-Can't beleive there's not anyone looking to sell there red nice low miles car.Anyway found several mainly one.It has SS wheels[5 spoke],Leather,Sunroof,Stand up rear spoiler,fairly low miles,it's a 04.But it doesn't have the gray at the bottom of the lower panels that go around the car.I suppose one can paint them or probally order these from GM.Was that a option when ordering these cars??If it has the NASCAR rear spoiler.5 spoke wheels -I wonder why the lower panels were not that silver color??Sort of Odd !!

Again I will give anyone a few goodies if I buy there recomended car or a source of getting one!!

Thanks Doug
Dceder5495@aol.com
507-289-8288
<!-- / message -->

01 Monte SS 02-01-2012 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Hiperguy (Post 414480)
I'm still looking-Can't beleive there's not anyone looking to sell there red nice low miles car.Anyway found several mainly one.It has SS wheels[5 spoke],Leather,Sunroof,Stand up rear spoiler,fairly low miles,it's a 04.But it doesn't have the gray at the bottom of the lower panels that go around the car.I suppose one can paint them or probally order these from GM.Was that a option when ordering these cars??If it has the NASCAR rear spoiler.5 spoke wheels -I wonder why the lower panels were not that silver color??Sort of Odd !!

Again I will give anyone a few goodies if I buy there recomended car or a source of getting one!!

Thanks Doug
Dceder5495@aol.com
507-289-8288
<!-- / message -->

Not all of the Monte's with stand up spoilers had silver ground effects. Some have body color and others don't have them at all. I'm not sure which all editions had silver. Pace cars, Earnhardt and Gordan Monte's.. Probably a few others too but not all have Galaxy Silver trim.

codell17 02-01-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS (Post 411998)
how many miles how much? does it have all the original paper work, coa, window sticker?

Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. Been super busy. But it has 147,000 miles. All the paper work, documents, window stickers, even the XM and OnStar window stickers. Have a set of keys/remote thats still brand new never been used in a sealed bag. Have all the maintenance records and receipts. All in great detail. Has all new GM gaskets and all new fluids. Always ran Royal Purple synthetic oil. New heater core, water pump, battery, belts, plugs, wires, coils, ect. Not a single ding, dent, scratch, or blemish on the paint. Absolutely immaculate inside and out. Have 4 brand new Goodyear eagle tires with the stickers still on em in my garage waiting to be put on. Needs nothing. You get the picture. Asking $8,000 but I can negotiate. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS 02-02-2012 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by codell17 (Post 414980)
Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. Been super busy. But it has 147,000 miles. All the paper work, documents, window stickers, even the XM and OnStar window stickers. Have a set of keys/remote thats still brand new never been used in a sealed bag. Have all the maintenance records and receipts. All in great detail. Has all new GM gaskets and all new fluids. Always ran Royal Purple synthetic oil. New heater core, water pump, battery, belts, plugs, wires, coils, ect. Not a single ding, dent, scratch, or blemish on the paint. Absolutely immaculate inside and out. Have 4 brand new Goodyear eagle tires with the stickers still on em in my garage waiting to be put on. Needs nothing. You get the picture. Asking $8,000 but I can negotiate. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

not a bad car, if it didnt have that many miles on it i might be interested, but i am currently looking at a jr edition with 3300 miles on it for $13,000.
Thanks

Hiperguy 02-21-2012 09:50 PM

WANTED:Still Looking For 03-05 Red Low Mileage

Still looking for a 03-05 SS red Low Mileage with Sunroof.Can't beleive No one has a nice one For Sale.I guess they harder to find than I expected!!Send a Message directly to me. Thanks

Dceder5495@aol.com

Hiperguy 03-27-2012 12:04 AM

Still Looking for a SS, Red,Low Miles Non Super Charged

I'm back looking for a red SS Non Super Charged for my daughter.Can't beleive these are geting that hard to find!!Also low miles and with sun roof. Anybody know where I can find one.It's best to call or E-Mail me directly Dceder5495@aol.com 507-289-8288

Hiperguy 04-22-2012 11:22 PM

Still Looking For Low Mileage Red SS

WANTED: Looking for a real nice Red NON Supercharged with low miles,Black leather,sunroof,Stand -Up Rear Spoiler and the 5 spoke Diamond wheels.Having the Special Limited Edition package would be a defent +++

Have NOT received one E-Mail on any For Sale.I guess everyone wants to keep there's or they don't have low miles!!!

Someone out there must have a nice one For Sale!! Remember Red only!!
Call me 507-289-8288 or E-Mail Dceder5495@aol.com

Hiperguy 05-05-2012 01:08 PM

Still looking for a nice Monte Carlo

WANTED: Looking for a real nice red NON Supercharged with low miles,Black leather,sunroof and the 5 spoke Diamond wheels.Someone out there must have a nice one!! Remember Red only!!
Call me 507-289-8288 or E-Mail Dceder5495@aol.com
<!-- / message -->

Mike 00LS 05-05-2012 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Hiperguy (Post 451328)
WANTED: Looking for a real nice Red NON Supercharged with low miles,Black leather,sunroof,Stand -Up Rear Spoiler and the 5 spoke Diamond wheels.Having the Special Limited Edition package would be a defent +++

The only way to get what you're looking for is to find an '01-'03 Limited Edition. No other Monte Carlos (besides the Dale Sr. or the pace cars) had the stand up spoiler and diamond wheels.

If you don't mind the checkered flags and silver high sport, grab an '00 pace car. If not you'll have to find an '01-'03 limited edition (not all of those had body color high sports either, quite a few were silver). Very few are going to swap the spoiler on the SS from the surfboard to the stand up because the mounting points are different, so ones with that added are going to be LS's.

Any car you find with the high sport and diamond wheels from '04-'05 is going to be supercharged.