Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   Potential Door Sills from MRZPerformance (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/potential-door-sills-mrzperformance-38189/)

Dubstepticon 08-06-2012 04:57 PM

Potential Door Sills from MRZPerformance

WINNING. :thumbsup:

I contacted MRZPerformance<<<Link (if you've never heard of the company before, then you really need to check out their store website to view their work; it's outstanding) concerning the production of some custom stainless steel door sills for our Monte Carlos. Member "Mels SS" uses their polished, anodized billet strut tower covers and engine caps: fantastic! <<<Link

Here's what their door sills look like for the Cobalt SS. <<<Link
I was very impressed so I sent this email to them:
"I'm inquiring about having custom-made stainless steel door sill plates made for my 6th generation Monte Carlo SS. I'm not sure if your company even takes requests such as this, but I would absolutely love to hear back from you because I know others who would be interested in such a product."

Here's the reply I got:
"We dont have those in stock but if we get a certain amount of people (10 sets of drro sills) we can produce them for sure."

THEREFORE, we only need a total of 10 people (or less if you wish to purchase more than one set) to order custom-made "Monte Carlo SS" door sills. What do you say, MCF???

*We would all receive the same ones; no possibility for personalization.*

Mr Grizzly Mint 08-06-2012 05:42 PM

They look awesome. I would buy them, but I dont want them to say monte carlo ss lol. I want them to say intimidator. If you get close and need an extra guy I will go ahead and buy a set. Just let me know if you need an extra guy.

Dubstepticon 08-06-2012 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint (Post 484888)
They look awesome. I would buy them, but I dont want them to say monte carlo ss lol. I want them to say intimidator. If you get close and need an extra guy I will go ahead and buy a set. Just let me know if you need an extra guy.

If we get overwhelming interest, we could do Intimidator SS and Monte Carlo SS.

Project Monte 04 08-06-2012 07:28 PM

Man those look sweet! I'd be interested it if was "MONTE CARLO"

Franks 03SS 08-06-2012 08:15 PM

Those would look nice, what would the price be like?
im probably going to get a decal set made and see how i like em :)

Dubstepticon 08-06-2012 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS (Post 484947)
Those would look nice, what would the price be like?
im probably going to get a decal set made and see how i like em :)

The Cobalt ones are $59.99, and these would probably be about the same price. I want these only because my sills are legitimately scratched up, and there ain't no decal that's goin' to protect that.

Leprechaun93 08-06-2012 08:20 PM

sucks they dont have monte carlo stuff on their site, yet they have impala and lumina stuff:facepalm:

Dubstepticon 08-06-2012 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 484950)
sucks they dont have monte carlo stuff on their site, yet they have impala and lumina stuff:facepalm:

Much of the billet caps and strut tower covers are swap-able!

Mr Grizzly Mint 08-07-2012 02:22 AM

If they made polished w body strut tower brace and fender braces I would buy all 3 right now. those look sweet on the cobalt.

Dubstepticon 08-07-2012 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint (Post 485026)
If they made polished w body strut tower brace and fender braces I would buy all 3 right now. those look sweet on the cobalt.

I think some other companies have them, and they do look sweet.