Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   For Sale: 2003 Monte Carlo SS show car for sale (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/2003-monte-carlo-ss-show-car-sale-55089/)

AwesomeSS 12-26-2015 02:36 PM

2003 Monte Carlo SS show car for sale

Just as the title says - I'm selling my 03 Monte Carlo SS to get a newer daily driver. It currently has 33,000 miles on it but I'm currently using it as my daily driver. We so far are having a mild winter with hardly any snow yet, but the paint is protected with wax and I wash the car regularly.

My asking price is $7000 firm. Yes that price is over KBB but my car is basically in brand new car show condition, has very little wear and NO RUST. And the people who know me on here and have seen the car at the Monte Nats know how meticulous I am about my cars.

Here is my local Craig's list ad - if you need to see any other photos pm me - and check out my garage.
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS show car

zjerry 12-26-2015 04:53 PM

Amy , Sorry to see you selling your Monte.
It's a nice looking Monte ..:thumbsup:

ohara 12-26-2015 05:49 PM

Wow, sad to see it go but at the same time it is in too nice of shape to be a daily driver.

Cully77 01-14-2016 03:55 PM

Amy! I had to stop over here after I just saw the post on craigslist and knew it was yours... shocked! I didn't think you'd ever sell it :)

But I wish you luck with the sale and hope it goes to a good home. What are you going to pick up?

AwesomeSS 01-14-2016 09:45 PM

Yep, the Monte isn't worth anything and I would rather preserve my Mustang. I want to get a 2010-2013 Mini Cooper S or Clubman S. I had an 06 S and loved it but had to sell it in 08 when I got laid off of my job.

Cully77 01-15-2016 01:58 PM

I remember you had one. I like those too. But lately I've been really wanting to trade our DD Cruze in for a Colorado... but I'll probably stick with the Cruze for awhile longer.

AwesomeSS 01-22-2016 09:32 PM

Tonight 2 gentlemen from Cedar Rapids Iowa came and bought the car - sad to see it go but I know it went to a good home.

Habbibie 01-22-2016 10:47 PM

Well there goes another red showcar gone from this site.... The herd is thinning out now.

Congrats Amy, that was actually considered a fast sale for the asking price posted.

The mini u wanna get, will it have Nav or no? Cause my friend has a giant rpm gauge in the middle of the dash and it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Having Nav puts the rpm gauge where it should've always been at.

Keep up posted/updated on what's to follow....

AwesomeSS 01-23-2016 07:49 AM

The car I'm looking at has Navi but on the newer ones the speedo is still in the center which doesn't bother me because thats where it was located on the original Mini. There is also a digital speedo in the info center on the tach. Heading out to Mini of Chicago in a couple of hours.

The_Maniac 01-23-2016 09:00 AM

Sad to see your Monte go too, but hopefully the new owner will love it and give it the proper care it deserves.