Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   For Sale: 2002 Intimidator Monte Carlo 2,099 miles (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/2002-intimidator-monte-carlo-2-099-miles-58174/)

daytonajim 04-16-2017 02:53 PM

2002 Intimidator Monte Carlo 2,099 miles

4 Attachment(s)
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

2002 Intimidator Monte Carlo SS NASCAR #3
2,099 original miles

I acquired the car from original owner who worked for GM in Janesville, WI.
#1231 of 3,333 built – loaded – Complete documentation
This is a flawless car & perfect in every way
Always inside a climate controlled garage - Never been in the rain

Link with more info & photos: 02 Intimidator Monte SS

715-529-0898 - [email]info@gmmgregistry.com[/email}

Attachment 19231

Attachment 19232

Attachment 19023

Attachment 19024

Attention NASCAR Fans!!!!! This car is a perfect & flawless Intimidator. Investment grade with only 2,099 miles
Must see! Nice piece for everyone's collection.

This is Limited Edition Signature Series Number #1231 of 3,333. It still has all the original paperwork, including Certificate of Authenticity and letter. It's had only one owner and been in a climate controlled garage its whole life. Both the exterior and interior are in excellent condition. It still drives and smells like it's new. Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition features include black exterior with Galaxy Silver Metallic ground effects and a traditional red perimeter racing stripe, Intimidator graphic on the deck lid, Dale's signature and famous stylized No. 3 racing graphic and Richard Childress Racing (RCR) graphic on each ground effect, just behind the front wheel opening. Interior features include ebony-colored seats with Pewter leather seating surfaces, Pewter door panel inserts, embroidered red bowtie for each front seat head restraint, floor mats with an embroidered stylized No. 3 and Intimidator graphic and instrument cluster with Dale's signature, RCR logo and stylized No. 3 graphic. A passenger-side instrument panel placard features the stylized No. 3 and Dale's signature, and special door-opening kick plates feature the RCR logo. Under the hood is an award-winning 3800 V6 engine developing 200hp. Original Goodyear tires with the factory air still in them and automatic transmission.
This is a collector-quality, museum-condition 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt "Intimidator" Edition with only 2,099 miles.
This is one of the nicest Monte Carlo "Intimidators" for sale in the country.
This has had one private owner since new, a GM Employee who bought the car new in 2002 in Brodhead, WI.
This car has never seen any rain, salt, snow or inclement weather since it was new. This car is as pristine as you will ever find.
This is the very rare, very collectible Dale Earnhardt "Intimidator" package. This package includes the following (on top of the Monte Carlo SS):
• Silver Ground Effects Package
• 16" Diamond Cut Aluminum Wheels
• Racing Inspired Rear Spoiler
• Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
• Signature Edition Graphics
• Embroidered Floor Mats and Front Head Rests
• Signature Edition Instrument Cluster
• Pewter Inserts in Seats and Door Panels
• Door Opening Kick Plates
Standard Monte Carlo equipment on this car is the following:
• 3.8L 200HP V6 engine
• Dual Zone Heat and Air Conditioning
• OnStar
• Front and Side Airbags
• Dual Exhaust
• Cruise Control
• Power Locks and Windows
Additional Options on this car are the following:
• Electric Sunroof
• Leather Accent Bucket Seats
• AM/FM Stereo with Cassette and CD
• 6-way Power Passenger Seat
• Front Heated Seats
• Engine Block Heater
This car also has the Monte Carlo SS Preferred Equipment Group which includes:
• Driver Info Center with Alarm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp, Compass, Garage Door Opener
• Dual Power Heated Outside Mirrors
• 6-way Power Driver's Seat
This car also has a strobe light package.
I have the original Certificate of Authenticity showing this to be car number #1231 of 3333 produced. I also have some dealer sales brochures, plus a letter from Chevrolet to the owner, a photo of the owner at the dealer while taking delivery, and the original window sticker showing the purchase price of $29,575.
This car has been garaged every day of its existence, and it is in gorgeous beautiful condition. Always in a climate controlled garage – not in the sun – never rained on & the underside is perfect.
The paint is superb and it is all original. This car has never had any paintwork or bodywork and has never been in any accidents. There are no cosmetic flaws or paint flaws and this car looks just like it did when it left the factory.
The interior is in outstanding condition- it even still smells like a new car inside. The carpet, upholstery and leather is superb with no wear and no issues. The interior of this car is just like new.
This Monte Carlo SS starts runs and drives beautifully. There are no mechanical problems and everything on the car works properly. There are no mechanical issues- this is a great-running, great-driving car that runs just like it did the day it was built.
This is a superb condition, all-original collectible vehicle that will only continue to appreciate in value. Buy this car, enjoy it, and there's no telling what it will be worth in 10 years’ time.
This is no doubt one of the finest SS Intimidators anywhere in the country. It is Museum / Investment Grade in every way.

Link with other Jim Smith Collection cars for sale…………. SEARCH DAYTONA PACE CARS (unable to add link)

Jim's FOR SALE

daytonajim 05-08-2017 07:56 PM

None nicer

Take a look................02 Intimidator Monte SS

drivernumber3 05-08-2017 08:28 PM

Wow! This is a great ride. This would be a perfect Car for me. :rotfl:
I am gonna buy a lottery ticket and if I win the money I will give you a call. :thumbsup:

daytonajim 06-13-2017 11:10 PM

Never seen rain

1 Attachment(s)
Always in a climate controlled showroom with a Battery Tender plugged in.

Attachment 19233