Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   For Sale: 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo LS Beater? Parts Car? Partout? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/2002-chevy-monte-carlo-ls-beater-parts-car-partout-53827/)

bmartz1991 07-20-2015 06:57 PM

New Member Looking To Sell Car

Hi everyone, I'm new here looking to sell my 2002 Monte Carlo LS 3.4. I've been on the forum for a week and have 10 posts now and still can't make a thread in the Classifieds for some reason.

I've owned the car since 2008 and believe I'm the 3rd owner. Oil was changed regularly between 3-5k miles and was actually just changed. 152k miles. Car was involved in a wreck 3 years ago during the winter. The front bumper, rear bumper, rear quarter panel, and trunk were all damaged. I did not get the car fixed and have ran it has a beater since then. It's inspected until October. Has around $50 worth of gas in the tank. I have the clean title in hand.

About a month ago something broke in either the suspension or steering. I took the insurance off it and it hasn't been on the road since. The car is drivable but the steering is very sloppy and loose. I have another car, so this one needs to go. I'm basically selling the car as a beater or parts car. I also will part the car out if I have too and get it hauled to the junkyard. If you are looking for parts let me know what you want. The headlights, taillights, and some body parts are good still. The interior is in good condition as well.

At this time I really don't have a price in mind so you can make an offer on the whole car or individual parts.

The car is in Donegal, PA. I live along Route 31 off exit 91 on the turnpike. I can always take parts off and ship them depending on what they are. I do have PayPal.

The best way to reach me is by texting 724-953-5592 or e-mailing me bmartz1991@hotmail.com.

bmartz1991 07-21-2015 04:30 PM

2002 Chevy Monte Carlo LS Beater? Parts Car? Partout?

I'm looking to sell my 2002 Monte Carlo LS 3.4. I've owned the car since 2008 and believe I'm the 3rd owner. Oil was changed regularly between 3-5k miles and was actually just changed. 152k miles. Car was involved in a wreck 3 years ago during the winter. The front bumper, rear bumper, rear quarter panel, and trunk were all damaged. I did not get the car fixed and have ran it has a beater since then. It's inspected until October. Has around $50 worth of gas in the tank. I have the clean title in hand.

About a month ago something broke in either the suspension or steering. I took the insurance off it and it hasn't been on the road since. The car is drivable but the steering is very sloppy and loose. I have another car, so this one needs to go. I'm basically selling the car as a beater or parts car. I also will part the car out if I have too and get it hauled to the junkyard. If you are looking for parts let me know what you want. The headlights, taillights, and some body parts are good still. The interior is in good condition as well.

At this time I really don't have a price in mind so you can make an offer on the whole car or individual parts.

The car is in Donegal, PA. I live along Route 31 off exit 91 on the turnpike. I can always take parts off and ship them depending on what they are. I do have PayPal.

The best way to reach me is by texting 724-953-5592 or e-mailing me bmartz1991@hotmail.com.