Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Paint/Body Work/Exterior (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/paint-body-work-exterior-32/)
-   -   That's it, I've had it!!!! Advise needed.... (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/paint-body-work-exterior-32/thats-ive-had-advise-needed-30780/)

Enzo354 09-08-2011 12:22 AM

This is ridiculous.

Mine are chrome.

Warhorse 09-08-2011 05:25 PM

?????????

Furder2010 09-14-2011 12:35 PM

Did they come in? How are they?

Warhorse 09-15-2011 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Furder2010 (Post 363246)
Did they come in? How are they?

Yup, sorry I've been away a few days! They came in about 3 days, very nice chrome finish, fit perfectly and look really good. Much easier to clean the wheels now also, as the lug nuts don't stick out as much as the covers did. highly recommend these. Again, I bought them from Driven Products LLC on Ebay for $18.49, pack of 20 brand new!! Closed End Bulge Acorn lug nuts. I'll get a pick up here as soon as it quits raining, if ever!!!

Mike

nickhead 09-15-2011 06:43 PM

people on ask stupid questions in part stores because they know you dont know wat ur talking about ( by the stupid face you sport daily). when u bang sumthing on my counter the price went up. if u cry whine or complain about availability price goes up. and if u park in the parking lot like you own the joint in P O S jap ride price goes up.

Mike 00LS 09-15-2011 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by nickhead (Post 363707)
people on ask stupid questions in part stores because they know you dont know wat ur talking about ( by the stupid face you sport daily). when u bang sumthing on my counter the price went up. if u cry whine or complain about availability price goes up. and if u park in the parking lot like you own the joint in P O S jap ride price goes up.

Ok, a lot of parts stores employ dumb kids that don't know s*** about cars. They watch Fast & Furious movies and then think they know it all. Just like in the first one when the computer says "Danger to Manifold" and the floor boards fall out. Unfortunately, unless the part store you go to is a smaller one that's locally owned you're going to find a bunch of kids in it (AutoZone for example). But you're right, they ask stupid questions b/c they don't know what I'm talking about, probably because they don't even know how to change their own oil let alone answer questions about suspension parts or engine components.

Warhorse 09-16-2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by nickhead (Post 363707)

What so I ask a question and I'm a stupid person?? What just like the numerous questions about exhaust systems from folks just asking a question??!! I'm freakin' 49 years old and not a freakin' dumbass, was asking a question, figuring others had issues with their caps also
and maybe get some advice, but get shot down with replies of being ridiculous and being stupid by folks that can't even structure a GD sentence?? I really thought higher of this forum.. Sorry I even posted... I've been around cars a long time, but never had anything over a '97 until now, C'mon now...

Mike

monte carlo 3831 09-16-2011 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Warhorse (Post 364065)
What so I ask a question and I'm a stupid person?? What just like the numerous questions about exhaust systems from folks just asking a question??!! I'm freakin' 49 years old and not a freakin' dumbass, was asking a question, figuring others had issues with their caps also
and maybe get some advice, but get shot down with replies of being ridiculous and being stupid by folks that can't even structure a GD sentence?? I really thought higher of this forum.. Sorry I even posted... I've been around cars a long time, but never had anything over a '97 until now, C'mon now...

Mike

Hey man, don't get upset, some people just don't understand what a "family friendly" forum is! Feel free to ask anything you want, we will listen!:)

ChibiBlackSheep 09-16-2011 08:09 PM

I wanna see some pictures of the new lugs on the wheels :)

Warhorse 09-16-2011 08:36 PM

Cool guys, I'm sorry to over react, this sort of thing is just way too prevalent anymore, and is a personal peeve!! I think tomorrow in PA is partly sunny, (ha, ha) and will get some pics up! I'm very happy with them, and hope this will help others with the same dilemma!!

Just realized both postings were from PA, way to stick it tough guys, Thanks!!

Mike