Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Paint/Body Work/Exterior (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/paint-body-work-exterior-32/)
-   -   Drivers side quarter window (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/paint-body-work-exterior-32/drivers-side-quarter-window-55810/)

mc1978 03-25-2016 09:46 AM

Drivers side quarter window

One piece of the weather stripping is missing on my quarter window on the driver's side. I believe this is the reason I am getting water on the driver's side when it rains. I had the top reveal molding replaced and now that one piece is missing. Where can I get some weather stripping for the quarter window? The piece that is missing is where the door meets the quarter window, if that makes sense.

mc1978 03-27-2016 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I attached a picture of where the weather stripping is missing.

BeachBumMike 03-28-2016 05:13 PM

:rolleyes:Hi MC, if none of our member's can answer (?), I suggest checking @ a local body shop for a recommendation. I thought there was a rubber molding on the door frame that helps seal when closed (?) Does the Honda Dealer you work for have a body shop ? If so, I suggest checking with them `if you don't get an answer on the MCF...Good Luck!

mc1978 03-28-2016 05:24 PM

I no longer work there. Besides, they screw me over like regular customers. There's a rubber piece that goes on the quarter window as well. You can see the gap in the picture. Where can I get a replacement?

BeachBumMike 03-28-2016 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by mc1978 (Post 685811)
I no longer work there. Besides, they screw me over like regular customers. There's a rubber piece that goes on the quarter window as well. You can see the gap in the picture. Where can I get a replacement?

:rolleyes:Thanks Much MC for your reply & time to post :thumbsup:
Check out the below links > Good Luck :thumbsup:
Chevrolet Monte Carlo Weatherstripping - JCWhitney

www.jcwhitney.com › ... › Weatherstripping › Chevrolet Weatherstripping

The best selection of Chevrolet Monte Carlo Weatherstripping parts and accessories. ... made from SUPERsoft sponge, the softest, and most durable auto rubber in. .... These Metro Moulded Window OE Replacement Weatherstrip Seals are ...

Chevrolet Monte Carlo Door Seals - AutoZone

www.autozone.com/1/.../chevrolet-monte-carlo-door-seals

AutoZone

Chevrolet Monte Carlo Door Seals including Door Seal - Metro (RKB1900-104), ... of top quality molded detail rubber parts and sponge rubber weatherstripping .

Chevrolet Monte Carlo Weatherstrip Seal - Free Shipping ...

www.autopartswarehouse.com › Weatherstrip Seal › Chevy

Looking for the right Chevy Monte Carlo Weatherstrip Seal for your car? Just go through our site and choose from the top brands that we carry. Order today!

Fix or replace door trim/seal - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo ...

montecarloforum.com › ... › General Forums › Monte Carlo Repair Help

Jun 16, 2011 - Anyone know where to get new door trim/weather strip for the 6th gen cars? ... 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ... For: W27 (2000-2005) (2003 - 2005). ... I seem to be missing a rubber piece in front of the quarter window on my ...Bad Door Seal - Lots of Road Noise - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte ...
May 5, 2014

Water in door and leak on passenger side
Nov 28, 2007

More results from montecarloforum.com

Chevy Monte Carlo Weatherstripping - 1A Auto

www.1aauto.com › Shop by Make › Chevy › Monte Carlo

1980-86 Chevy Monte Carlo Pontiac Grand Prix Window Weatherstrip Sweep ... 81-88 Chevy Monte Carlo Window Sweep 4 piece Set w/o Reveal Moulding ...

Monte Carlo Weatherstrip: Parts & Accessories | eBay

www.ebay.com/bhp/monte-carlo-weatherstrip

eBay

81-88 Monte Carlo SS 9 pc Roof Rail, Window door Trunk Seal ... 78-88 GM G BODY T TOP WEATHERSTRIP RUBBER SEAL Doors Trunk Side Pane 7 Piece ...

Door Seals - Mike's Montes!

www.mikesmontes.com › Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

$49.99
Door Seals-New set of rubber door seals. Stop the wind noise and leaks with ... us at mike@mikesmontes.com. Home > Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS > Door Seals ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brPMVHpOskU
May 2, 2013 - Uploaded by Buckley's Auto Care
Today we have a Chevy Monte Carlo with a severe water leak that ... We found the leak coming from the lower ...

High Quality Chevrolet Monte Carlo Weatherstripping at ...

www.partstrain.com/.../Weatherstripping/CHEVROLET/MONTE_CARL...

If you want first-rate Chevrolet Monte Carlo weatherstripping to enhance your vehicle, then Auto Parts Train is ... Precision Parts Weatherstrip Seal - Windshield.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions - water leak inside car ...

www.cargurus.com › Questions › Chevrolet › Monte Carlo

CarGurus

Jun 18, 2013 - search "2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS door weatherstripping" I use ... that the water gets in thought the window weatherstripping too~. 1 out of ...