Other Professional Racing.. Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

Utah, Street Car Shootout coming in June

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Utah, Street Car Shootout coming in June

Our local 1/4 mile track is letting '801RacingScene' (Utah are code 801) have an event at the track. It will be an all day event and into the night. There are like10 different classes to enter in to.

Entered my Monte in the "Roll Racing" and the "FWD" class.
The YouTube race channel 1320 will be there sponsoring the "roll racing"
Be cool to get on their channel racing some 900whp Supra . They put your names in a hat and draw, you never know who or what you will race. It's a $50 buy in plus tech card $$. Now I just have to hope the new build is done on time, Matt says it will be ready for me... going to be so much fun if it is... Roll racing is were the Turbo cars really shine...

They will have the modified high torque diesel trucks and other crazy builds there.

Two members from the Street Outlaws tv show "Boosted GT and Kayla Morton ill be rcing too...

The 801 Racing Scene Presents Street Car Shootout June 10,2017. StreetCar Shootout is the premier street car event in Utah featuring some of the baddest street cars around the state and the west all competing in Roll Racing, Drag Racing and Huge Car Show.

This event is for everyone with a passion in cars from daily drivers, slammed show cars and full built hot rods. This is the event you don't want to miss. Special guests include Street Outlaws stars Boosted GT and Kayla Morton! Hope we see you all there

801 Racing Scene Street Car Shootout | Roll Race Shootout

801 Racing Scene Street Car Shootout

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 05-02-2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question

That sounds like a fun event.
Maybe I can talk the old lady into letting me make that trip?
The date for me to head home is getting real close.
Time to retire and enjoy a few things.
Keep me posted on this!

Old 05-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lucky man, at least you dare utter the words "Retire", congrats on you almost being there. When I use retire its me out shopping for re-caps to re-tire my Monte with..

For sure will keep you posted, going to be fun having my butt handed to me by some 1500 whp 4 cylinder Honda Civic...