Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Winter weather (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/winter-weather-47058/)

Mels SS 01-26-2014 11:57 AM

Winter weather

Well for what the weather channel says we are going to get hit again Tuesday night. Well it looks like we will be home Wednesday :thumbsup:

JC Colon 01-26-2014 12:47 PM

Mel, don't feel bad. Here in Jersey We have been hit twice in the last week. Plus Temps that are from 20° down to 0°… Fortunately, it's been lite powerdery snow. When the Wet Heavy stuff hits, We are in trouble. How's the Temps been down in Louisiana?

Crusader SS 01-26-2014 01:07 PM

Not looking good... Looks like 4 out of 5 days with snow in Toronto... Had to send my oldest son down to my mom's place to help and shovel the snow... I am a little worried about her since my dad passed away suddenly... Hopefully this ends soon and it gets back to a normal winter...:)

Tadcaster 01-26-2014 01:50 PM

We got 3 inches here in Lansing MI for a total of about 1.5 feet on the ground right now; and more on the way tonight. I have snow piles from shoveling that are as high as me

This is getting old

JC Colon 01-26-2014 01:51 PM

It's snowing again here. The sun was out this Morning. Now Mother Nature is scratching her head Again! :wtf:

ZIPPY02 01-26-2014 03:42 PM

Out here in Utah we have not had any snow for a month now, not good for the state where one of our slogans is "The Greatest Snow on Earth"

My front yard is all but bare of any snow, our western drought continues. PLEASE send SNOW!! It's getting old not to get any at all. :whistling:

Tadcaster 01-26-2014 03:58 PM

Wish we could Zippy

ZIPPY02 01-26-2014 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 593127)
We got 3 inches here in Lansing MI for a total of about 1.5 feet on the ground right now; and more on the way tonight. I have snow piles from shoveling that are as high as me

This is getting old

That is a heap of snow for sure. Out west here we watch your weather reports with envy for the snow. Yet again, at some point we all tire of the white stuff. I don't mind it with the Monte, have been able to get her out on dry streets and extremely cold supercharged air... The turbo loves it... :drivin:

ChibiBlackSheep 01-27-2014 07:46 AM

This is quite a ridiculous winter. After the first storm we broke the amount of snow Philly got ALL LAST WINTER.

And we've had tons of storms since then. This is one of the worst winters we have seen in a while. Granted I know it's still not as bad as some areas, but I chose NOT to buy snow tires this year so save a little bit of cash and it's the snowiest winter in a while :rotfl:

AwesomeSS 01-27-2014 06:46 PM

Well now our January moved up to #3 for snowiest for Chicago at 32.5" and that was probably recorded at O'Hare - I live 30-40 miles northwest so I know the north got more. And Jan isn't over yet. It literally snows here every other day and it sucks! I think is has gotten above freezing about 12 times since Nov.