Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Where Do you Live ? Do you belong to a Car Club ? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/where-do-you-live-do-you-belong-car-club-2956/)

The Popcorn King 07-30-2010 10:44 AM

Follow the link

MCECC

oh3monteSS 08-12-2010 06:54 PM

Lasalle County, Illinois... Don't think there is any Monte Clubs around here but would be cool to find one!! :)

76MonteMan 08-23-2010 02:44 PM

Portland, Oregon. There aren't any Monte Carlo clubs around here as far as I am aware. I am apart of PDXCGP (Portland Club Grand Prix) which originally started out as a club for the W-body 97 and newer Grand Prix (primarily the GTP) and evolved to Pontiac and other 3800 powered W-bodies, to all GM to anything you got. The club is based on enthusiasm and is family oriented. We don't have membership fee's. We hold monthly get togethers (Mod Day), bracket races at Portland International Raceway, have at least 1 cruise per year and attend multiple car shows.

Montecarloguy07 10-04-2010 03:40 PM

Connecticut, east haven....not sure of any that i know of but would like to be in one and meet some other members and have some meets if there are any or if anyone else near me wants to

Ricks 2006 SS 10-29-2010 04:52 PM

I live in Albertville, Minnesota. Thats near the outlet malls. If you see a Victory Red SS M/C or a 70 Red w Black stripes running around out there. It's ME :) Rick

pitbulldc 11-02-2010 10:03 PM

Live in Washington DC. no monte clubs in the area but looking to create one in the DMV.

bama_z34 11-09-2010 08:42 PM

i live in albertville alabama about an hour and a half from huntsville. ive looked around and i dont know of any mc clubs. ive been wanting to start one bc there are lots of mcs around here but idk how to start one. anyone with ideas pm me and help me get started?

Enzo354 11-09-2010 10:15 PM

Nebraska, Im in a Nebraska pontiac club lol.

KingApathy 11-10-2010 03:56 AM

Dallas, TX..doubt there is a monte club out here but plenty of hot rod clubs to join.

Ricks 2006 SS 11-11-2010 03:25 PM

Hey. You know just because there ins't a Monte club. There are car clubs that would be glad to have you. Doesn't have to be a All Monte Carlo club or Mopar club. Theres clubs out there that will take on a new members cause your into cars. Just don't joint o get a window sticker. Help out once in a while. Thats what makes this Car Club thing work so well. We all do something. Jump in ith both feet and get to know everyone. Theres TON's of knowledge out there in these clubs. And a lot of friendly guys & Girls. You'll make friend that will last a life time. Its fun, it's exciting. Plus gives you some place to go once in a while. Either just to see a friend or help one out. Try it. YOU"LL LOVE IT. :)