Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   What do you do in hot weather? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/what-do-you-do-hot-weather-37196/)

BlackRainSS 06-19-2012 06:24 PM

What do you do in hot weather?

I was just wondering what everyone does to keep busy in the horribly hot weather when they're not working? Its 94 today here and with humidity its about 101 last I checked. You walk outside and it literally drains the life out of you so bad you don't want to move. So far today I've done a bit of laundry. picked up twigs in the back lawn so I can eventually mow. And burned a binch of old boxes in the basement from 12 packs of pop :rotfl:. Thankfully the back yard is shaded with the large tree we have so I park the truck there to keep it out of the sun. Now I'm watching Intervention on Netflix. I feel lazy but I have no idea what else to do in the hot weather. So what do you guys do to keep busy and or cool?

Tadcaster 06-19-2012 06:27 PM

as little as possiable (Inside) LOL

Crusader SS 06-19-2012 06:28 PM

Only one thing comes to mind... :oReally Cold Delicious Beer... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:rotfl:

BlackRainSS 06-19-2012 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 469084)
as little as possiable (Inside) LOL

I have the same feeling. I just feel like I should at least be cleaning the house or something so I've done something for the day.

MillerMonteSS 06-19-2012 06:30 PM

Sorry, it's a family forum. I am unable to respond without a lawyer present...;)

Tadcaster 06-19-2012 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS (Post 469088)
I have the same feeling. I just feel like I should at least be cleaning the house or something so I've done something for the day.

I am hanging out here with a cold beer ...that is doing something :rotfl:

BlackRainSS 06-19-2012 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Crusader SS (Post 469085)
Only one thing comes to mind... :oReally Cold Delicious Beer... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:rotfl:

:rotfl: boy it does sound good. Anyone here drink Keystone Light? May sound weird since most around here don't like it, but for the price I love the stuff lol. I don't think I'll start this early though lol.

BlackRainSS 06-19-2012 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS (Post 469089)
Sorry, it's a family forum. I am unable to respond without a lawyer present...;)

Heya t least you ackowledge theres a time and place for everyhting and kept it appropriate :thumbsup:

BlackRainSS 06-19-2012 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 469091)
I am hanging out here with a cold beer ...that is doing something :rotfl:

:rotfl: seems to be a popular idea. Might just have to try it out!

Crusader SS 06-19-2012 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS (Post 469090)
:rotfl: boy it does sound good. Anyone here drink Keystone Light? May sound weird since most around here don't like it, but for the price I love the stuff lol. I don't think I'll start this early though lol.

It's always 5:00pm somewhere...:rotfl: