Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 23, 2011< Click

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. i just got back from my follow up at the dentist. they said everything is going good

Old 11-23-2011, 11:42 AM

Happy Hump Day, MCF'ers! And Happy Thanksgiving (a day early).

All you folks on the road or hitting the road after work - safe travels. Watch out for the idiots on the road. And kamikazi deer if you're on the backroads.

Looking forward to spending the day tomorrow with good friends from our Army days. Plenty of food, drink, football, and fun to be had. We'll probably all go to the hockey game tomorrow night as well (Huntsville Havoc - minor league hockey).

Space - Good sentiments; thanks for the reminder. There's always someone, maybe more this year than in the past, who could use a helping hand. Helping out at a homeless shelter around Thanksgiving a couple years ago really drove that point home. A lot more young families there than I was expecting.

Tadd - Raise a glass in your Dad's honor tomorrow. I lost my Dad just before Christmas a few years ago. Sometimes it makes the holidays a little tough if I think too much about it, but I usually end up smiling as I remember him.

Amy – You must be a tough girl. Hope you get some time off.

Have a great day, everyone. Don't forget to take a moment and reflect on all you have to be thankful for.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:16 PM

Hi EveryOne, I just got back from the Walmart Zoo it's crazy & I'm happy I don't have a super nice Monte & have to find a place to park `it....People are crazy or they are drunk/stoned or way stressed `out 4-Sure...It's like a living nightmare WoW....I think they lost the Holiday Spirit 4-Sure...I hope that you do not have 2 endure...
================================
Hi Zach, it's great 2 read that you got a good report from your Dentist...I hope you will be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving Feast ~> EnJoy

================================
Thanks `Dave for your words/post & it sounds like you, family & friends have a super time planned....Wish you a great time with family & friends....EnJoy the Season..
=======================================
Hi Mike (JG), wish you, family & Member's a Super Thanksgiving Day...We sure have a lot to be thankful for compared to so many others 4-Sure....Happy/Happy 2 `all.

If you have to drive this holiday ~> Be Safe Out There & Drive Defensively 4-Really Sure...There's kid's out there driving like me

Keep the Blog going & have fun

Last edited by Space; 11-23-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi EveryOne, I just got back from the Walmart Zoo it's crazy & I'm happy I don't have a super nice Monte & have to find a place to park `it....People are crazy or they are drunk/stoned or way stressed `out 4-Sure...It's like a living nightmare WoW....I think they lost the Holiday Spirit 4-Sure...I hope that you do not have 2 endure...
I try to avoid Walmart and all the WalMartians this time of year. Crazy to say the least. Don't let them suck the goodness out of your holiday spirit, though.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Hey all.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

some crazy rude a hole a holes last night at work, i work in a grocery store. Just came back from a visit there, quite busy.

Mike its a mix here, ups will sometimes knock and sometimes just leave it. Usually if its our normal driver darrel he will stop and say a quick hello. Other drivers usually drop and run.

I've been thinking about converting one of my storage sheds on the property into a workshop for my computer business. Not sure if its worth doing yet....

Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Default Thanks Space

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Mark, it's great to see your post & you back visiting your Monte Carlo Family...How has life been for you on the road ?
Look forward to seeing you more often...Have a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving.
========================================
Hi Mel, you need to send that rain to south Dallas Texas area where they are having a bad draught : (
Wish you & family a Great Thanksgiving.
===============================
Hi Sgt, it's great you are taking breaks & drinking some high test coffee...EnJoy your Journey.
===============================
Hi Mod `Mike & Keane, I think Santa Claus is running UPS & FedX cause they are always not getting their gifts to everyone & then there is the US Postal Service & I will not even post the problems I've had with them . Some companies & people just don't seem to care
I hope that everyone gets what they ordered or wished for ....Wish everyone a safe/happy day & holidays..
=====================================
I just finished my night shift & I'm off 2 get some Z's and a ReCharge.....Keep the Blog going & have fun/`be happy OK
Thanks Space. Seems like business is getting tougher & tougher. I'm working hard -- 'cause someone else wants my job !! LOL! Hope you & yours have a great Holiday !!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:33 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yay got my roof rails in today time to sand em down

Old 11-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

while i was out running my errands before i saw the green 5th gen i see on ocasion around town. Except it was on the back of a wrecker...

Old 11-23-2011, 03:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm out. Have a good thanksgiving weekend everyone.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 23, 2011< Click