Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Update: 2010 Camaro SS : )

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

for those of you with a hunger for a new camaro, and an extra $100 lying around, you can enter a contest to win a new camaro from tony stewart.

http://www.charitysplits.com/events/...hp?eventID=146

the money all goes to charity.

if anyone here enters, and wins, please promise to take me with you to meet mr. stewart.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:46 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

`Jamie, your can have `Tony if
the Bum's & I Win the Camaro : )
Thanks for the link & contest for a great cause.
$100 chance 4 a new Camaro

Old 06-02-2009, 08:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

OMG... now I have to really consider this... $100 of my mod money for a chance for a camaro....

Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
OMG... now I have to really consider this... $100 of my mod money for a chance for a camaro....

Hi `Mike, the Bum's & I are thinking `bout
going 2gether 2 get a ticket 4 Sure : )
plus it;s 4 a good cause
We seen Jamie Post this morning, & going to
get one...It will be the closest we all would come
to gett'in a Camaro
Go 4 `it...U R a Lucky Man, & it would be a super
BirthDay Present 4-Sure.

The above links on the Camaro Vid's are awesome
& they connect to the 600HP test...WoW..
I did not know what I was missing with
my old slow dial `up connection..
Now I can see vid's & the pictures are great : )

Last edited by Space; 06-02-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 AM

15 Year Member

Okay it's done, I just ordered myself a raffle ticket. If I win Jamie-Lyn... IDK if my girlfriend would allow me to take you to meet TS, but I could always ask :P

Like you said it's a good cause, and a good dream

Plus there are those 4 early-bird drawings for prizes, and if the tickets don't sell fast, the odds for those early-birds are pretty good :P. Anything that is autographed from Tony Stewart in the early bird prizes I would consider selling to Jamie if I won it hehe :P

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 06-02-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 AM

15 Year Member

Here are the early bird prizes:

Early Bird Drawing 1: Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Prizes:

1. 2009 Allstate® 400 at the Brickyard® Ticket Package (Retail Value: $1,200)
Two (2) Race Day Tickets (July 26, 2009) with parking pass
Two (2) Qualification Day Tickets (July 25, 2009)
Two (2) each autographed t-shirts & caps
Two (2) nights lodging at the Omni Severin Hotel (Indianapolis)
Friday, (July 24 and Saturday, July 25)
Admission to TS Fan Club Suite on Saturday, July 25 for “Q&A” with Tony
2. Ten (10) Tony Stewart Memorabilia Gift Baskets each including one autographed item (Retail Value: $125)
3. Autographed Full Color 48x60 Photograph Poster – 2005 Allstate® 400 at the Brickyard® Tony and Trophy in Winner’s Circle (Retail Value: $100)
4. Five (5) Armor All® Gift Packs of car care product each with autographed Tony Stewart Foundation cap (Retail Value: $30)

Early Bird Drawing 2: Wednesday, July 8, 2009
1. One (1) Buy-in to November 29 Main Event of the “Smoke’s Poker Tournament” (Retail Value: Priceless)
2. Richard Petty Driving Experience® Gift Card (Retail Value: $449)
3. Autographed Office Depot 1:24 Scale Die-cast Car (Retail Value: $175)
4. Five (5) Tony Stewart Memorabilia Gift Baskets each including one autographed item (Retail Value: $125)
5. Full Color 48x60 Photograph Poster – 2005 NASCAR Cup Championship Celebration Tony in NYC (Retail Value: $100)
6. Five (5) Armor All® Gift Packs of car care product each with autographed Tony Stewart Foundation cap (Retail Value: $30)

Early Bird Drawing 3: Thursday, July 30, 2009
Prizes:

1. Autographed Winning Race Used Tire from the Allstate® 400 at the Brickyard® Race (Retail Value: Priceless)
2. Autographed Office Depot #14 Lightweight Jacket (Retail: $180)
3. Autographed Old Spice Pit Crew Shirt (Retail: $170)
4. Two (2) Tony Stewart Memorabilia Gift Baskets each including one autographed item (Retail Value: $125)
5. Four (4) Armor All® Gift Packs of car care product each with autographed Tony Stewart Foundation cap

Grand Prize Drawing: Monday, October 5, 2009
2010 Chevrolet Camaro LS Coupe – Victory Red

1. Presentation of the car will made at Stewart-Haas Racing in Kannapolis, NC
2. The Tony Stewart Foundation will pay state taxes on the Camaro up to $4,000
3. Tony Stewart to personally present the Camaro and keys to Winner
4. Photo opportunity with Tony Stewart at presentation
5. Option to have Tony Stewart personalize the Camaro
6. Camaro will be shipped via Chevrolet dealership network to Winner’s hometown; costs incurred by the Tony Stewart Foundation

Old 06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

mike, i'm sure if you explained to your wonderful g/f the circumstances, i'm sure she'd understand

those earlybird prizes are pretty cool too. though i couldn't go to the race i am working in milwaukee that weekend. i almost bought into the suite seats that tony's fan club sells for the brickyard race, but i can't miss work . i'd get my *** kicked in the poker tournament, but it'd be fun. and the tire is pretty cool.

good luck!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 09:40 AM

15 Year Member

hehe thank you

Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 PM

..Check Out ..`Vid ..Beautiful Red SS

KBB Editors' Overview
There are some who work in the halls of General Motors' newest partner, the federal government, who might find a V8-powered sports model like the Chevrolet Camaro the wrong car at the wrong time, but we believe consumers voting with their hard-earned dollars will feel otherwise. Whether in V8 trim or powered by the also-available V6, the 2010 Camaro is not just a car to be respected; it's a car to be celebrated. Not only does the new model evoke all the good emotions of an earlier time, it also should provide just those same kinds of emotions for new generations who remember the Camaro only as the noisy relic owned by the old guy at the end of the cul-de-sac. The 426-horsepower SS model certainly grabs the headlines, but the 304-horsepower V6-equipped LT offers significantly more performance than you might expect, while turning in laudable fuel efficiency.
You'll Like This Car If... You May Not Like This Car If... If you want a great-looking car that expresses your personality without forcing you to take out a second mortgage on the declining value of your home, you have to like the Camaro. In SS form its performance-per-dollar ratio is outstanding as well. If you have two kids who are older than toddlers the Camaro's minimalistic rear seat area might just be too tight for them What's New for 2010
After a seven-year absence that to Chevy fans felt like a century, the Camaro is back and better than ever in just about every way you could imagine.

Last edited by Space; 06-03-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

So i forgot to mention that when I picked up my car from the dealer Monday after getting the RS decals done, guess what I was standing next to?

A NEW CAMARO!!!

OMG, it was awesome! It was a black V6 with the 19" brushed wheels....it was a great looking car.

As I was taking pictures of it, it started up...and I looked up to see the owner walking towards it (he thought he was so cool having remote start...LOL...my Monte has it too so there...hahahaha) but anyway, real nice guy, he talked to me for like 20 min. He said he happend to walk into the dealer and see it on the show room floor. Apparently someone ordered it back in october, and then decided they didnt want it ...so he was the lucky guy to get it...he was telling me that he literally cannot go anywhere without stopping to talk to someone about his car, and he said there is always a croud around it when he comes out of stores....he told me that one guy while he was at a coffee shop just opened up the door and sat in it while he was talking to some other people about the car...I could not believe that...But anyway, just thought i'd share how freakin awesome the new Camaro is in person!

Quick Reply: Update: 2010 Camaro SS : )