Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Turbo Monte's replacement!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/turbo-montes-replacement-59863/)

turbo monte 06-23-2018 10:18 PM

Turbo Monte's replacement!!

6 Attachment(s)
I know some of you have been asking and patiently waiting to hear what the replacement vehicle is. Well I have purchased it so here she is!

2017 corvette z06 3LZ with z07 package! Color is admiral blue, car had 1300 miles on it and is a automatic 8 speed. My dream has come true!

wht02monte 06-24-2018 05:53 AM

Nice.. Just a tad bit jealous here. Id love one myself but wouldnt have anywhere to put my dang babies..

drivernumber3 06-24-2018 07:03 AM

Wow! Great Choice.:congrats: I have always loved the Corvette.
This looks like a great ride for sure. :thumbsup:
Congrats on the replacement.:cool: Maybe someday I will get one too......Nah, just dreaming!:rotfl:

turbo monte 06-24-2018 07:12 AM

Thanks guys! I really love it so far. I plan on making it mine over time but I won't go crazy with it like I did the monte.

Visuals I want to tint the windows, add a rear diffuser, black out the corner markers.

Performance I want to do a 17" conversion on the back and run a set of weld bead locks. It will get heads/cam and other bolt ons. Possibly a bigger supercharger but we will see. Goal with this car is a 9sec 1/4 mile reliable street car!

Jeffs02rwdSS 06-24-2018 07:15 AM

Very nice choice on cars.

The_Maniac 06-24-2018 10:26 PM

Love the blue on the Vette!! Congrats on the new ride!!

turbo monte 06-25-2018 02:00 PM

Thanks guys! Was messing around with PDR (performance data recording) yeaterday, it's really sweet! No need for a GoPro anymore!

ChibiBlackSheep 06-25-2018 02:41 PM

Great choice. I always assumed you would go either a 'vette or something crazy like an older viper. Should be super easy (with a ton of support) to get the power that you want out of this car. Which I'm sure is something that will be odd for you after your insane custom build with the Monte!

turbo monte 06-27-2018 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 712384)
Great choice. I always assumed you would go either a 'vette or something crazy like an older viper. Should be super easy (with a ton of support) to get the power that you want out of this car. Which I'm sure is something that will be odd for you after your insane custom build with the Monte!

Funny you mention viper. I went and looked at a 4th gen viper actually. The viper has always been a childhood dream for me. I decided against the viper do to how small and uncomfortable they are for me since I am a bigger guy. The Vette has so much more room!

The support for these cars is plentiful which is very nice. I will never be a "top dog" with the Vette like I was with turbo monte but I am okay with that. As long as I love the vehicle I have I do t need all the "internet fame". It was cool though I must admit lol.

turbo monte 06-27-2018 10:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Also, a couple more pics never hurt anyone haha