Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-october-1st-2013-a-45248/)

KCFITZ78 10-01-2013 02:26 PM

I also got the message from IB for awhile too.

Space 10-01-2013 02:42 PM

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/av...ine=1367904728
:rolleyes:
Hi `Ken, I was sad to read what happened to your Monte, but glad that you were not injured, & just hurt by what happened to your sweet `Monte.
I hope that they can repair it better then new.
Keep us updated `OK.
=============
Thanks `Fitz for your post & also for your helpful post to `Matt...Great to see you posting on the `blog!!!!

Leprechaun93 10-01-2013 02:44 PM

I got the down message too, played gta instead. And mitch, time off from being a female body inspector eh?:rotfl:

Space 10-01-2013 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 574081)
I got the down message too, played gta instead. And mitch, time off from being a female body inspector eh?:rotfl:

LoL `Keane, now that was funny + that would be a super `job...I guess you would have to get a job at the airport as a security agent :rotfl:
If I had your games, I'd never have time for the MCF...I hope someday to have a system & some race games...

I sure hope you get a good position @ your store...Keep us updated.
Wish you & member's a Super `Eve > EnJoy

The_Maniac 10-01-2013 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 574033)
Politics and government is just a huge competition between Democrats and Republicans and which party gets their way vs. doing what's right for the people. It would be nice if we could run the country based on common sense. Now there's an idea.

AMEN!! If people would spend less time bowing down to special interests and political party non-sense and be human beings, maybe this country would be in better shape.
I try to live by ONE rule, I feel it's the best rule and if all lived by it, man, I think the world would be a better place "Do on to others as you want done on to you". Easy :)

The_Maniac 10-01-2013 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 574064)
When you click "new posts" to show you all of the new posts for the day. Next to the name of the thread, there is a small black arrow. That arrow takes you to the first unread post of that thread. :thumbsup:

LOL Chibi - I was gonna post that same thing.

The continuous blog was an idea worth trying. I personally liked it, one thread the housed many different conversations in logical order.

Some liked it, some didn't, as Space said, we went with majority rule. And after all, it's the majority we (the staff) are here for. We're willing to explore ideas for improvement. Not every idea is a winner, but sometimes you have to give it a try and find out. :)

06mistreSS 10-01-2013 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 574064)
When you click "new posts" to show you all of the new posts for the day. Next to the name of the thread, there is a small black arrow. That arrow takes you to the first unread post of that thread. :thumbsup:

I don't know, maybe we should have had a site shutdown since we couldn't all agree one way or the other. Anyway, thanks Mike, I don't think a lot of people realize that one; myself included. Casey looks to have just learned something as well. ;) But what if I haven't read the blog for three days and I want to just look at the current day's posts? That's more of what I'm getting at. Taking me to my first unread post of that thread would be from three days ago then.

Yeah, like Devin, I just kind of stopped with the monthly blog after a while.

Going to be watching the NLWC tonight. Not really rooting for Pittsburgh or Cincy, just hoping for some good baseball. I am looking forward to some Tigers action in the ALDS on Friday!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_textlogo.svg

red04montels 10-01-2013 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI (Post 574047)
at age 21...????
Unemployed? Bummer Dude!:thumbsdown:

Yeah, pretty much.... time to roam the streets of MKE and ask for money :d

Originally Posted by Space (Post 574050)
Hi `Mitch,
Great to see you online. I did not know that you were a FBI `agent :eek::confused: Does that mean Ford Bum I > agent ?
Wish you some fun `Off Time > :rotfl:

Originally Posted by KCFITZ78 (Post 574051)
Undercover FBI agent???.... was your assignment to keep tabs on the MCF activities & members? :rotfl:

That's the whole point of undercover! and of course not, I would never affiliate myself with those Furd guys... (sorry duane)... I'm not really sure what it stood for, we just had to do research on certain people... including yourself.

Outer space was out of my jurisdiction tho unfortunately :(

Tadcaster 10-01-2013 05:45 PM

Good evening everyone just back from the office. Lots of technical issues at work today, I think my mind is shutting down and not a partial shutdown.

Have to watch NCIS tonight to say goodbye to Zevia :(

SupplySgt 10-01-2013 06:19 PM

Evening guys. Just relaxing a bit before I have to go to work later on tonight. Already hump day for us.