Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 13th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-november-13th-2012-a-39926/)

03SSLE 11-13-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 508076)

Which cereal do
healthy snowmen
have for their
breakfast?
Frosties!

Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike,

:rolleyes: I heard somewhere it rains a lot in your area of paradise ?:rotfl:
Wish you & Member's a Happy New Day to EnJoy :thumbsup:

:confused: I always thought they ate Frosted Flakes? :rolleyes:

It's dry at the moment, but the rain will probably roll in around 5pm...just in time for the evening commute. :thumbsdown: I'm not sure they know what it's going to do weather wise anymore. First they said we were going to have a Winter with less than normal precipitation and warmer than normal temps, and now they say more than normal precipitation and cooler than normal temps. You just prepare for the worst, hope for the best and that once you're in the barrel you don't get pulled under... :rotfl: ;)

STUMPMI 11-13-2012 11:48 AM

Oh ya 1 more thing....
I spent from 330pm til 1230am putting struts on the rear and cartridges on the front!..

Checkout what did you do to your monte today post for all the details!
What a chore that was!It was very interesting to say the least...

So for you other 5th gen owners...you may want to check it out!

Zen 11-13-2012 02:40 PM

Afternoonish every one:)

Ricks 2006 SS 11-13-2012 03:45 PM

Good Afternoon: 1st of all I have to say :nono: To JERRY. For saying a 4 letter word on the site this morning ! Young man off to your room till you can talk with out useing that 4 letter word on here !:rotfl: Thats Ok. I hate it. Doesn't mean everyone does:(... I can't not for the life of me believe I forgot to get on here this morning. As soon as I get home every morning. I open the door and Ozzie is right there trying to go out. So I throw my lunch bag in the house and walk outside with him. And wait & wait till he finds the perfect spot:rolleyes:. Also he's so damn Nosey. GEEEEZ ! Then come in the house take off my work clothes and put on sweats. Make a cup of coffee and turn on the the Today show. But some where I got distracked when my daughter text me early.Then I sat down in my recliner and started to watch the today show. Next thing I know it was 9:55 am and I woke up & went to bed. OOPS. Must have been really tired. I never even drank my coffee. I was still holding it on my lap when I woke up :eek:. Thats scary. Then woke up about an hour ago. Been talking to my wife and making a cup of coffee that I WILL drink this time. Seems my wife was looking at Homes to buy in AZ. While I was sleeping. So I was looking at the ones she wants to see. Now she took off to the store. Since the way I look right now. I'd scary everyone :rotfl:. Ok going to go jump in the shower after this coffee is gone. one thing to say. SHAME on you Jerry :rotfl:Good afternoon Space.

77gp 11-13-2012 04:14 PM

RICK
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:: rotfl:
Its been a while since I have been called young Man, but I will take it.

Home from work now, picked up some Fried Chicken for dinner and Amazing Spiderman to watch on Dvd. I like the super hero movies.

Enjoy the evening all..:thumbsup:

Ricks 2006 SS 11-13-2012 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by 77gp (Post 508189)
RICK
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:: rotfl:
Its been a while since I have been called young Man, but I will take it.

Home from work now, picked up some Fried Chicken for dinner and Amazing Spiderman to watch on Dvd. I like the super hero movies.

Enjoy the evening all..:thumbsup:

WOW!! Fried chichen is my biggest weakness. Looks like tomorrow or the next day I'm off to get some. I love the KFC. Cost a lot but once in a while is Ok. Wife is going to be out of town for a few days. So i'm on my own. and that sounds so gooooood ! Hell Jerry. Anyone next to me on here is a young man, I'm a youngman trapped in this older guys body :rotfl:

Newfie Girl 11-13-2012 04:38 PM

New SS V8 girl...

Love this car .... Excited to join you all:thumbsup::thumbsup:

77gp 11-13-2012 04:40 PM

Newfie-Glad to have you now show us some pics of your new pride and joy!

Ricks 2006 SS 11-13-2012 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Newfie Girl (Post 508192)
Love this car .... Excited to join you all:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome :thumbsup:. Do you have any pictures of your Monte ? To share with us ?

AwesomeSS 11-13-2012 08:15 PM

Good evening all!