Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Tuesday May 15, 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/tuesday-may-15-2012-a-36417/)

Leprechaun93 05-15-2012 11:46 AM

Its a setback but i dont plan to give up. And yes there certainly is alot of space to search

red04montels 05-15-2012 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 458332)
OH SNAP!!! :rotfl:

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman (Post 458345)
Rick you better put your glasses on. Mitch joined in August 2009 and you joined in October 2010. OOPS.

OH SUPER SNAP!!!! :rotfl:

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman (Post 458347)
The rack and pinion on my 95 Town & Country died. The case of in cracked in half. I have it at Tire Kingdom being replaced. I'm hoping to get it back before I go to work.

Oh dang, that sucks, little things like that tend to go wrong with them, I've had a couple of small issues, but aside from the larger amounts of rust I've had no issues with my van and neither has the rest of our family :thumbsup:

mousehousemoparman 05-15-2012 02:03 PM

Both of my Town & Country's have been very reliable. The 95 had to have the tranny rebuilt at 140K but everything else has been regular maintenence issues. I need to chsnge the timing chain and gears and also change the a/c clutch. Because it is Florida and I'm not on the coast I have no rust issues at the moment. If I don't get some new paint on the 95 I will have a rusty roof. The 06 now has 80K on it. I will need to do a tranny service on it in a few weeks and the DVD player just stopped working. The girls are not happy about that.

SupplySgt 05-15-2012 02:30 PM

Afternoon guys. Somehow I guess I didn't drop in before bed. Woke up about two hours ago from a terrible dream. It had me pretty rattled which doesn't happen often. Although more often now lately. Guess I'm just gonna be bored till time for work. Hope y'all are having a good day.

Mr Grizzly Mint 05-15-2012 05:27 PM

Supplysgt get checked for sleep apnia I have horrible dreams in which I cannot wake up from doc said its due to sleep appnia and a lack of oxygen to my brain. With a breathing mask on the dreams stop.

Finished detailing my car took 2 hrs but its now so shiny it hurts to look at in sunlight.

AwesomeSS 05-15-2012 07:04 PM

Good evening all!
Happy B-Day Brent!

Leprechaun93 05-15-2012 07:30 PM

in class trying to program stuff, very difficult as i keep nodding off. Gonna be a long night tonight as i just cant effin wake up. I just want to crawl back into bed..

monte carlo 3831 05-15-2012 07:38 PM

FAIL.........................:rotfl:

http://l1.yimg.com/dh/ap/ap/default/...bo_unified.jpg

Lamborghini driver gets too aggressive

monte carlo 3831 05-15-2012 10:24 PM

the blog is dead......:wtf:

really, nobody thought the above was funny......:thumbsdown:

mousehousemoparman 05-15-2012 10:49 PM

I got the van back from tire kingdom. They did a good job putting it back together. It is work I could have done myself but I really didn't have the time and can't afford to have it down until I could find the time. The van was not safe to drive as it was. I spoke to the service manager who said he has never seen a failure like this without having been in a wreck. The van had been wrecked in the left front corner years ago before I bought it. I knew this because the pin strip on the left from fender and door are a shade different than the rest of the van. Also the original paint on the van is a single stage paint (no clear coat on the color coat) and the hood, front bumper, left front fender, and left front door are two stage with the clear coat peeling like a bad sunburn. I guess the rack and pinion had been damaged in that accident and it took all this time for it to fail. I bought this van almost three and a half years ago with 108,000 miles on it and now it is a few miles shy of 190,000 miles. I don't think I have anything to complain about.